CHAPTER TWELVE:

FIRST OF ALL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MIN YOONGI!!!!

---

(Jungkook's P.O.V)

I have to do something.

Something that could help, I have to tell Namjoon about Heather's plan.

I have to tell him the whole story behind everything.

I have to.

Calling Namjoon...

*kring* *kring*

[Hello?]

[Namjoon. We have to talk.]

[Now?]

[Yes. In the usual place...]

[Okay]

[End call]

~×~
(Third person's P.O.V)

"What are we going to do now?" The older asked shifting his sitting position to a more comfortable posture.

"Just trust me hyung." The younger replied. Typing on his computer.

Kim family|

They searched up. But there are several families living out there. This is going to take time.

The owner of the Montelephone corp. -Kim Heather and Kim Chio-sang |

"Namjoon is really a rich kid. Look at this, they've been running the company for 40 years. And soon it will be passed to Namjoon which is actually not good." The younger said shaking his head in disagreement.

"Okay, what are we going to do next?" Hoseok asked a little off to the topic.

"Search up his family history." The younger replied placing his other laptop in front of the older.

"Is this stalking?" The older asked stopping to the point he doesn't want to stalk anyone without his or her permission.

"No, it isn't. Maybe it is but nobody gives a fuck. Plus they aren't even aware. Fuck them." The younger cussed. Not giving a Fuck about anything. After Yoongi's speech, Hoseok started searching.

~×~
(Haneul's P.O.V)

Laying on my bed helplessly thinking about my life when everything was so normal before then. I missed Jimin so badly. She thought.

Clenching my fist around the bedsheets. As tears started to fall, staring at the ceiling as tears fall from my pale face, I don't know what to do.

"Appa help me." She whispered. As she remembered Henry was confined to the hospital.

She started to fix her room and have herself a quick shower.

Turning on the showerhead she hummed a song.

"I'll thank Henry for everything." She whispered under her breath.

(Namjoon's P.O.V)

Jungkook called me thankfully Heather has calmed down and she's in her room right now. Completely unbothered.

---
Namjoon sneaks, leaving the building. Her men didn't notice him leave. None of them did, it gives Namjoon the opportunity to leave without even trying.

As he walked down the busy road, he entered a dark ally there he saw Jungkook, he wore a black hat and black shirt, with black ripped jeans. It really is the usual place they meet every day when Haneul loses her memory. They have this strong connection and Jungkook is not only a doctor. He has been with them from the start. Jungkook was not an ordinary doctor, he has been the source, the hard drive. He knew everything. He has always been there... there to help, to reveal secrets, to keep secrets and be the secret keeper of all time.