CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

(Jungkook's P.O.V)

Moving my mouse side to side, as I clicked some of the things I need to see, this notification caught my eye, and it brought back awful memories. before she had convinced me to join her.

[Flashback]

Jin hyung...

It was the day... I mean...That was the day actually...

That day when Janelle noona had been to an accident, Jin hyung felt really terrible about it, I pity him... but that day was also when Heather asked to kill Janelle noona, but I didn't... I don't want to. I don't have to. I don't want to hurt anyone close to me.

That day, I told Heather that I've changed...have I?

Starting from Haneul's accident until now, I've been lying to myself and to my friends.

That day when Yoongi and Hoseok called me for help, to save someone that wasn't supposed to get hurt.

That day when Jimin's father saw me besides Heather's men, He begged for help... But I didn't do anything... I can't do it...I just watched... I lied to Jimin, to everyone...

Yoongi knows... he knows that Jimin's father was killed, and hadn't died because of stupid cancer. But he doesn't know that I was there...

I feel guilty whenever I see Yoongi, Jimin, Jin hyung, and his friends... and I feel sorry for Namjoon who was trying to avoid his crazy mother...I was avoiding her too... but she's a witch... I couldn't hide...

She made me, Heather made me a monster... as my father did.

I remember the day Heather took me to her place...

She did something that I would never ever forget.

She tied me on a chair... she told me everything about my pathetic father... she told me that he cheated on my mother... Heather and my mother are step-sisters.. they are both raised by crazy and abusive people around them.

She did something to me... that made me a monster she wanted me to be. she said something that made me angry.

"I killed your father" she whispered, leaning in to peck my cheeks.

"Be a good boy and I'll let you live."

Those are the words... I hate them, I hate her...

---

(Jimin's P.O.V)

He doesn't talk anymore as soon as we reached the room. He stayed silent for a couple of minutes that felt like hours.

Yoongi? Hyung?

Who are you supposed to be? Are you involve in my losing my memories?

If you are...would you tell me, how? Why? I'm so tired of feeling completely empty... jebal...help me.

Staying in this silence... is quite familiar... his voice was acquainted with familiar
words...

You seem utterly familiar.

"Yoongi hyung?" I said, making him flick his head, I was right... maybe he could help me...

---
(Namjoon's P.O.V)

Jeon Jungkook... he's a true friend, I never knew Heather took Jungkook and trained him to be an assassin a high-class individual. He's my dongsaeng and always be.

Never knew he was more active and more brutal than I am. No wonder Heather wants Jungkook than her own son.

I felt really terrible, killing Henry... it was awful, Yoongi and Hoseok were there... Yoongi probably has seen me, but I don't care...I want to end all this.