CHAPTER NINETEEN:

(Yoongi's P.O.V)

After Yoongi gathered the information, we run to the nearest station where the police officers refused to help us from the brief and short information about Heather Kim, one of the officers told us that everything on the internet can be edited or wrote by anyone else's. It made Yoongi's blood boil and decided to find more and realistic information about Heather Kim. On the other hand, he found one of Heather Kim's bodyguard, he wasn't expecting them to scatter around the city just to extinguish Jimin, to stop them from invading nor ruining the wedding that Heather has prepared for his son's future. Yoongi moved his way sneaking his way at the bodyguards back tackling him down to the ground.

Holding a gun behind the bodyguards head Yoongi spoke. "Aiming a gun behind your target's head always takes the opportunity to lead the fight. Eh?" Yoongi cocked the said object. "Now tell me where Heather Kim is." Yoongi held the object tightly threatening the guard.

"Do you think it frightens me, a young boy?" The guard spits back with his arms in the air in surrender however, he still got the guts to talk back to the said boy.

"I don't want you to feel frightened or scared, I want you to feel that this is your last resort." Yoongi asserts earning a growl from the man pressing the said gun to the man's head.

"I don't believe you could pull that trigger and witness my brains gash out and get your hands dirty." The man responds with confidence and professionalism, he was poised and fierce talking to Yoongi.

However, it doesn't bother the young guy. "I don't mind getting my hands dirty cause I've done worse than blowing a man's head," Yoongi spoke with stiffness and he sounds so dangerously terrifying.

The man blinked twice trying to think of a way to scare Yoongi. In his situation, he got no idea to destruct the pale one."Fine. They're in the church... a couple blocks away from here." The guard gave up, sighing as Yoongi soften the grip, thinking that the young man would let him go, Yoongi chuckled aiming the gun on the man back. "Lead the way," Yoongi said with greeted teeth.

The guard couldn't do anything cause he had a family to deal with. As the four individuals sneak their way to the alley where the Church is just a few steps away, Yoongi, Janelle, and Taehyung eyed Heather while Namjoon and Hanuel stood there with there heads down losing hope. While they hide behind the wall Yoongi spoke. "Tell us a way to get in." Yoongi pokes the said gun in the man's back as the man shivered in his position. "There's a path behind the church, but I'm sure there are guards too." The man responds. Yoongi sighed clicking his tongue in disappointment. "What do we do now?" Taehyung asked from behind. Yoongi turned to face Taehyung and Janelle. "Pretend to be drunkards or whatever comes to your mind to destruct that pest," Yoongi said with gritted teeth. Taehyung and Janelle nodded in the thought of the idea. As they proceed melancholy stopping on their tracks. "What do we do when we get there?" Taehyung asked. "Just destruct the guards, I'll take this dude here for a trip inside." Yoongi pointed at the guy he hostage.

"Copy that." Taehyung salute at Yoongi, taking out his bottle of soju. Yoongi mentally facepalmed himself. "Yah! Don't drink too much dumbass!" Yoongi called out. As they both headed out. Yoongi following behind their tracks while the guard his holding moves swiftly like him as they move in silence.

"What are your relations to Heather Kim?" The guard asked breaking the silence. "None of your business." Yoongi spat. Yoongi moves like a real assassin slash ninja at the same time. Whilst the man dodge himself together with Yoongi's stealth moves.

"Are you planning to kill Heather Kim?" Again the man asked, they're on their way to the back of the church where Yoongi watches Janelle and Taehyung acting. And just a minute and pass the guards are simply enjoying the show, Taehyung drunk the soju half-empty ranting and playing around. Janelle on the other hand lay on the ground as if she's already wasted and tipsy from drunkenness.

"Kill you, maybe. But Heather Kim- I just need Haneul for now. Now shut your mouth." Yoongi growled the man annoyed by the man's unbelievable mouth.

"You seem like a nice guy to me, you look like you can't kill someone either. You're just a boy." The man spoke with a brief and fast move, he managed to get the gun out of Yoongi's grasp pointing the said object to the boy in front of him. Yoongi held his hand up in surrender, the man smirks at himself, proud.

"Hey! There's a boy here! He's trying to stop the wedding!" The man shouts as the guards run towards them, pointing the gun at Yoongi. Taehyung on the background was shocked but it also gets them the opportunity to enter the church without breaking a sweat.

This time Yoongi smirk. "What are you smirking about boy?" The man asked with a sly smile on his face too while the other guards cocked their guns, Making Yoongi chuckle in his place.

"Stop laughing boy. You can't get away from us." the other man asserted smirk playing on his lips while pointing the object at the pale boy. "You're all dumb," Yoongi spoke chuckling. "That's it boy stop messing around we got you. Now get on your fucking knees!" The man shouted Yoongi obeyed. "Pretty boy." The other man said grabbing his dick from his pants. "Suck." The bald man said taking out his dick. "Yah! We aren't here to get your nice suck." The man behind him asserted pulling the man by his arms. "Fine. I'll get back to you pretty boy." The bald man gritted his teeth. Yoongi had a disgusted face on his face. As the guards stood in front of him guns pointing Yoongi spoke. "You really had no idea huh?" Yoongi chuckled. The guards didn't budge. "That those two drunkards are with me." The pale one said with a smirk.

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

"Hey! There's a boy here! He's trying to stop the wedding!" I look back to see hyung his hands up in surrender. "What do we do now!?" Taehyung asked Janelle who stood up from the ground, eyeing Yoongi. "We get in." Janelle pushed Taehyung in, Yoongi disappearing from Taehyung's sight.

As we both got in, people with bitter faces sat on their seats like we're just forced to witness the wedding.

"How do we get in there?" Janelle asked Taehyung while crouching down.

"They look like they don't want to be here," Taehyung said. "What about you announced the people that the wedding will be canceled," Taehyung suggested that he and Janelle had agreed on.

Walking out of the altar, people started to draw attention at Janelle who dressed well and looks inviting. "Ms. Kim ask me to tell you that this wedding will be canceled due to personal information. You may all head out the door." Janelle said with professionalism and poised that the people quickly digested. After a few minutes of argument people inside the church started to flood out the entrance of the church making a chaotic noise.

That's when a gunshot was heard outside the church. Silencing the crowd.

"Yoongi!" Janelle and Taehyung shouted in unison.

---
Omo!!!! Thank you so much for your patience Ghost Boy readers! I'm really really really really sorry for not updating for a very very long damn time! Anyways I hope you like this chapter! Love y'all! Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment!