CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:

[Got you the Comeback Trailer! For those who haven't watched it yet!]

(Heather's P.O.V)

Whatever it takes, my son and Haneul are getting married. The day was cold, cold stares freezes, and give chills to Heather, seeing the people who just wanted to have grace and pray for their families' safety, they're all locked up inside the church to witness her son and Haneul's wedding. The cold stares soon grew to murmurs, rumors, gossips and Heather had nothing to do but bear with it. She needed witnesses.

"Don't let anyone ruin this. This is for my son Namjoon. He really loves Hanuel." Fixing my dress as I waited patiently, taking all the gossips. "Ne, araso, I won't let that happen." One of my secretaries reassured me.

I walked out using the aisle, pushing the door for fresh air. "Good. Now find Park Jimin and don't let him ruin this special day!" I patted one of my bodyguards to keep on eye of the surroundings. "I'm on it."

---
(Meanwhile...)

"Yah! Taehyung-ah! You stay with Jin, we wi-" this is the fourth time he threw up. And none of us can't take this anymore.

"We need to do something with all this disgusting and smelly pukes." Yoongi asserted staring at the limp body of the younger. The room was filled with silence once more. And Yoongi couldn't take it anymore, he once worked for this place, and he can't stand and walk away having this room all smelly with pukes around. As if he himself is going to take responsibility for this mess.

He chuckled. "I'll deal with this. Scoot away. Tch." He moved and hover Taehyung on his shoulder. Y'all pay for this later. Yoongi thought. As he shot a glare at Jimin who turned away. "Tch." He clicked his tongue. Janelle followed behind. "Where's your apartment?" Yoongi asked struggling to carry the younger by his shoulder. Why you gotta be this heavy! The sour look on Yoongi's face didn't help, he knew Janelle couldn't carry Taehyung.

Later, they reached the room where Jin lives. He settled the young one on the bed. As for Yoongi, he darted out and return to the room. Yoongi, glared sourly at Jimin whilst moping the floor, he didn't stop murmuring stuff, he was pissed, Jimin didn't bother to help. Soon Yoongi finished cleaning the room, spraying it with air freshener. It's not the smell of the puke that lingers around, what stunk the most is the smell of the alcohol. And it's forbidden in the building. Yoongi couldn't do anything but do the rest by himself, no one wants to volunteer on helping him.
Every one of them is a pain-in-the-ass.

As soon as Yoongi finished all the works by himself. He left the room and disappeared. He need rest for all the chores that were handed to him. He usually sat and lay around, pretty much he doesn't do anything rather than sleeping and napping. It was a punishment for him.

He laid down on his bed while crying fake tears in all the works. He couldn't believe his friends turn back on that single chore. And the worst they're all watching him work. "My life sucks" Yoongi muttered to himself.

Meanwhile, Jimin and the others sat comfortably on the bed, dumbfounded on what they've witnessed. They have never seen Yoongi work before. And it's a relief for them of course.

On behalf of the struggles, Yoongi sat up and took the files and started reviewing it. He studied law when he was in college somehow all the efforts came to waste when he failed and took the blame and accusations. He wanted justice for everything, especially what Heather did. He wanted it all to be right, just for this once.

---
(Namjoon's P.O.V)

"Now next, Hanuel." Jungkook pointed a gun at Haneul. As she started stripping.