[ C o l l e g e - 5 ]

Craig clung to Marcel's back, as they maneuvered the large crowd of drunk college kids.
Marcel stopped in the middle of the mayhem, speaking to the well known party host, Evan Fong. Craig lost grip of the small tee shirt, getting dragged off into chaos. Craig looked around for Marcel, but losing sight quickly. He found his way into a quiet corner, before accidentally bumping into another student.
"Sorry," The student mumbled, as Craig almost fell. He traveled deeper into the secluded corner, before finding a suitable place to take cover, until Marcel notices Craig is missing, and starts beating people up to find him.
It happens almost every single time, and Craig knew he was ruining Marcel's fun, but Marcel would never admit to it.
Craig was about to move, after a happy couple started making out on the table next to him, when somebody grabbed his shoulder and dragged him out a door.
Craig thought at first it was Marcel, but when he finally got to see who had actually saved him from the horrible sorority party, he was surprised.
"Aren't you Marcel's friend?" The guy asked. Craig nodded, slightly scared out of wits.
"Well, um, I'm Evan's friend, Tyler. I heard you disappeared from Marcel, and he was kind of worried." Tyler shrugged.
"Where is Marcel, by the way?" Craig asked. "Oh, I forgot about that. Want me to go find him?" Tyler offered. "No, I'm sure he's fine. He isn't my Mom." Craig shrugged, not wanting to drag Marcel out of the party.
"So, why is he so worried?" Tyler asked, kind of confused.
"I'm not a big party goer." Craig fidgeted with his lip.
"I mean, I just follow Evan. I'm not big on the partying, but couldn't care less." Tyler explained. "Oh, well, I think I'm going to head out, so if you see Marcel, let him know I'm outie?" Craig asked. "Or, we could go grab some food, because I would kill for some Whataburger." Tyler grinned. Craig was fairly amused by Tyler's love for Whataburger, and agreed.

» Some Gay «