[ M o v i e N i g h t - 11 ]

"Hey, Ty, You busy, because this movie just came out on Netflix or what ever, and you have a bigger TV, so maybe we could watch it?" Craig asked. "Yeah, yeah. Want me to make popcorn?" Tyler offered. "Yeah, that'd be cool. I might stop by Walgreens for some candy, or snacks if you want something." Craig hummed. "Oh! Can you get those small chocolate things? With the pecans?" Tyler asked excitedly. "Hell yeah. I would have grabbed those anyways." Craig chuckled.
Silence grew between both lines, only faint breathing could be heard.
Craig broke the silence, just a bit. "See you in a minute, Ty." Craig said in a half-whisper, hanging up before he could reply. "Bye." Tyler replied, though he knew the call was already over.

He stood up from his bed, walking down the hall to his kitchen. Tyler shoved a popcorn package into the microwave, leaning against the counter, waiting for it to beep.
He was lost in thought, when the microwave started screeching in his ears. Tyler jumped a bit, before turning to take out the popcorn. He grabbed it, ignoring the burning feeling in his hands. Tyler grabbed a large bowl, dumping the popcorn in it, before setting it on the counter. He grabbed the remote, switching on Netflix, turning back to the popcorn. Tyler set the popcorn on to his coffee table, then back to the kitchen for a small beverage.

Craig walked up to the door, knowing Tyler would probably be in his pajamas, so he just wore a tee shirt and joggers. Craig held the candy in his hand, and the other was picking at the end of his shirt. Tyler opened the door smiling, before stepping out of Craig's way. He scurried in, past Tyler, already smelling the fresh popcorn. "'Ay, how's it going?" Craig grinned back. I don't like him? "Everything's good." Tyler nodded, walking past him now, towards the couch. "What movie did you wanna see?" Tyler asked, grabbing the remote. "Uh, just hand me the remote." Craig shrugged. "Okay. What candy did-ya get?" Tyler peeked into the plastic bag. "The chocolate pecans, some kit-kat bars, and a shit ton of Air heads." Craig clicked on the movie he mention earlier.

"Pause it, I gotta piss." Tyler stood up, walking towards the bathroom. Craig paused it before anything major could happen. After he heard the bathroom door close, he grabbed his phone, calling Marcel. "Hey, is your ass at Tyler's?" Marcel hissed. "Yeah, how do I ask him, without being awkward?" Craig asked worriedly. "Ask him out, or ask why he's acting weird?" Marcel snickered. "Shut up, Prick." Craig huffed. "What're you two doing right now?" Marcel asked. "Watching a movie. He's in the bathroom right now." Craig sighed. "After the movie, you both aren't going to know what to do. You'll probably end up talking, so while you have him calm, just ease it into conversation. He's probably going to ask you anyways, you're not the only one almost shitting themselves worried." Marcel advised. "And if that all goes to shit?" Craig whines. "Then—." Craig immediately ended the call, interrupting Marcel, after hearing the bathroom door open. "Hey." Craig waved slightly. "Hi?" Tyler chuckled. "Hi." Craig repeated, as Tyler sat down. Tyler was about to say something, so Craig Just continued the movie before Tyler could say anything. Craig almost let out a sigh of relief when Tyler ended up just continuing to watch the movie.

"Good choice, movie was cool." Tyler mumbled. "Yeah, I didn't like how they killed off that one fat dude, but other than that," Craig smiled, "So, what did you do today?" Craig asked.
"Nothing much. Played with Kino a bit, went grocery shopping." Tyler shrugged. I also payed Marcel to convince you to tell me something.
"You?" Tyler replied. "Oh, I slept through most of it. Didn't leave the apartment much. Relax day, I guess?" Craig chuckled.
Then Marcel convinced me to ask you something that isn't much of my business. "So." Tyler sighed, "Yep." Craig mumbled. They sat close to each other on the couch, a blanket wrapping around them, their shoulders rubbing together slightly. "Can I ask you something?" Craig asked, his heart in his throat. "Sure." Tyler nodded, his heart in his stomach. "Is everything alright?... because, our friends... um, I... I noticed that you've been acting funny. You're a bit more open, but you're also running around... with a bunch of different girls." Craig explained.
"Oh." Tyler blinked, a little surprised. "Um, yeah. I don't know. I've been on the market, I guess. Maybe too... heavily." Tyler shrugged. "Sorry, It just worried me. I wouldn't say I was upset, just more of hurt." Craig slipped out. "Hurt?" Tyler cocked his brow, looking down at Craig. "Not— Not hurt, um, more like... um, like, worried. Just worried." Craig shrugged.
"Okay." Tyler mumbled quietly.
They were holding hands, when it had happened, Craig didn't know, but they were. He didn't even know if Tyler knew, but It was comforting.
"Don't worry, Craig. A girl will never replace you." Tyler teased lightly. "I know." Craig lied. Tyler gave his hand a reassuring squeeze.
He did know. Craig let his eyes close, Tyler was still unmoving, until Craig finally fell asleep, his head on Tyler's shoulder.

Fuck.

I like him.

I like him a lot.

Got that good fluff for ya.

I reread it, and my dumb ass is shit at finding typos and grammar problems, so, if ya care enough, try to point them out.
I know bad grammar and misspelling is a huge turn off for books.
Thank ya.

Bye, Mom.