[ D e s e r v e - 12 ]

Craig woke up, Tyler still next to him. He had his head on Tyler's shoulder, while Tyler rested his head on top of Craig's. The blanket was still wrapped around them. Craig didn't want to move. He never wanted to move again. "Craig, you awake?" Tyler asked groggily. Craig finally sat up, massaging his sore neck. "Yeah." He mumbled. "You fell asleep, and I was already tired, and ended up passing out too. Sorry." Tyler gave a small smile. "It's cool," Craig sighed happily, "Ah, the time!" Craig stared wide eyed at his phones time, "I have shit to do, I got to go," Craig jumped up, still not wanting to leave, "Bye, Ty. See you." Craig grinned widely. "Bye, Dork." Tyler waved, watching Craig speed out the door, his shoes in hand.
Tyler could still feel the warmth of Craig's head on his neck, sending a chill down his spine. "Where's my fucking dogs?" Tyler glared, turning his head towards the dog bed.
He stood up, walking to his bedroom, finding them both on the bed. Tyler sighed, and curled up next to them, falling back to sleep.

"So, what happened?" Marcel asked, Craig was at his desk, doing paper work. "We watched a movie, we talked, then I fell asleep." Craig explained, setting his phone on speaker mode. "Details!" Marcel groaned. "We watched some movie that came out on Netflix, we sat and talked about the whole 'Why are you a fuck boy' thing, and then I fell asleep..." Craig mumbled out the last part. "What was that?" Marcel asked. "I fell asleep on his shoulder, woke up, freaked out because he wasn't freaked out, then realized I slept in and had to skedaddle to do stupid work, and be an adult." Craig whined. "You fell asleep on his shoulder?" You could almost hear Marcel's devilish smirk through the phone. "Yes. It didn't mean anything. He apologized, saying that he was too tired to move me." Craig huffed. "Well, It obviously means something to you, to make you get in this much of an attitude." Marcel scoffed. "What if I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill?" Craig asked. "That's for you to find out." Marcel chuckled. "Oh, that's real helpful." Craig hissed. "So, you finally admit you like him?" Marcel asks seriously. "Just a tad." Craig answered. The line was silent, Craig imagining Marcel's face. "Okay, maybe more than a tad." Craig sighed. "You both are really gullible." Marcel sneered.
"What is that suppose mean?" Craig chuckled, setting down his pen loudly for dramatic effect. "You know what I mean," Marcel chuckled, "Look, I gotta go, got a friend coming over, and my place is trashed, so see you." He sighed. "Alright, man, see you." Craig ended the call as Marcel said bye.

Tyler stared at the ceiling, petting one of his dogs, while the other snored contently next to him.

I wouldn't say I was upset, just more of hurt.

A girl could never replace you.

Tyler couldn't get the image of Craig sleeping peacefully on his shoulder out of his head.

He didn't deserve Him.

I had a whole chapter, almost two thousand words, and I deleted it all because I felt it was random, and weird, and I felt paranoid.

I turned an alright chapter into a filler, you're welcome.

Bye, Mom.