*Bonus chapter 11*

Cole was mad, but like always, his face revealed nothing. He have released my arm to let me walk on my own back to my room in hotel. I tried to stop and talk to him on the way, but he pushed me every time, like some type of criminal. I noticed, that Cole is avoiding his urge to grab and drag me, so we could get back faster. His fingers flexed and twitched now and then and I wondered, is it some kind of side effect of the virus? He said to Bryce, what is wrong, but I failed to hear it properly, through my struggle in his hands.

        He was quiet all the way to my room. That's a characteristic of him, when he is mad or angry about something, I have learned. This just adds to his mysteriousness. It is almost like a time bomb. You don't know, when it is going to blow up or how, as he keeps everything in himself and is not showing it outwards in any way.

      Cole pushes me a last time in a room and closes a door behind us. I feel very frustrated of the fact, that he came after me, as I was discussing important matters with his leader. Though, in the end Bryce decided the worst for my well being. Cole is not going to let me go. I knew it now. And I knew, that something is going to come from him, as he was quiet as a dead man. It scared me and I felt my heart picking up it's speed.

„Why did you go there to see Bryce? Was it again about me? Haven't I told you, that he does not care, what is going to happen with a single, young girl, he knows nothing about?" Cole said calmly, but I knew it is not how he feels.

„And why are you not willing to let me go? That is a reason I was there, because I am tired of you, Cole. Besides, you have never told me, why you are keeping me locked up, just that bullshit talk about safety and such, but I know it is not a reason for you."

     His movement cut my talk farther, as he made some steps near, where I was standing. Cole's green eyes were set hard on me and his fingers were still twitching. If a human would exhibit such behavior, than I would think it of nervousness, but I doubt, that it is in his mind.

      He was just a feet from me, when he stopped. I wished to back off, but thought, that maybe if I stand my ground and show him I am not afraid, he will drop, whatever is in his head. But I did a pretty bad at hiding my nervousness.

      His arm came up and he gently caressed my cheek. What is he going to do? Cole have kept his hands to himself for a long time. His stare was focused on my eyes and I could not take a pressure from it, so I averted my gaze down, to avoid his green gaze. His metal arm grazed on my skin until it was on my neck. His hold on it was gentle, but it still gave me uncomfortable feeling.

„Cole.... no... st..." I was cut short, when he leaned forward and kissed me. What a.... !!! It surprised me. Why?

      He kept his hold on my neck, as he was kissing me gently and I could feel his lower jaw making contact with my skin. This is not right. He.... he is a robot.... Before I managed to do or push him away from me, his hand tightened around my neck. Combined with an intense kissing it started to deny an oxygen for my lungs. His fingers tightened and I tried to snap him out of his world, but he did not let go. He was lost somewhere else. He loosened his grip, but then again he started to choke me, this time so strong, that it began to hurt. I could feel my legs going weak. If he continues, he is going to kill me, for sure. But I could not understand, if he did this on purpose or was it out of his control to stop?

„Ch....Cho...Cole. St..op! You are killing me." I managed to say after he broke a kiss.

       He opened his eyes and lowered his gaze on his hand, which was squeezing my neck painfully. Like being shocked, he let go of me instantly. I could not hold on my legs, collapsed on my knees and tried to balance myself against a bed. To breath was hard and it took all my power to get the senses back. Cole almost killed me.