Forever and Always

This is for ulivien16 for making the AWESOME!! cover you see ---------> right there :) SO GO FAN HER!!!

Liam Payne One shot

"Liam! I'm home!" Lexie shouted as she walked throught the door of her and Liam's flat after a long day at work. 

"Hey babe," said as he came around the corner. He walked over and gave her a quick peck on the lips and a hug. "How was your day?"

"It was pretty good. Really long though." Lexie worked as the publicist for the boys. That's how she met Liam.

The only downside, she wasn't allowed to publically date him. Oh, one more thing, manegment was making him "date" Danielle Peazer.

They were still standing in each other's arms. Just a warm embrace. Something they could never show the world. 

Manegement was strict. They weren't allowed to go anywhere but tp the boys' shows and public events. And when they were there, Danielle always had to be there too. They weren't even allowed to go on dates. They weren't allowed to be seen in the grocery store together, unless the rest of the boys or Danielle was there too.

Danielle was the background dancer for the boys. Manegment had hired her for this cause exactly. So, she was with Liam ALL the time. Sometimes even more than Lexie. Lexie knew that Liam loved her, and she trusted him. But she didn't trust Danielle. 

Liam and Danielle had had a thing before Lexie's internship. That's what bothered her the most. Liam had dumped Danielle for Lexie, but manegment still had Liam and Danielle dating for the fans.

"What are you thinking about babe?" Liam asked, concerned.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it," she said, giving him a quick kiss and walked into the kitchen, grabbing the water from the fridge.

She didn't want to admit it to anyone else, but she always had a nagging feeling in her stomach that Danielle was better for Liam than she was. Danielle was prettier, fitter, funnier, all of the fans loved her. Manegment loved her. Maybe, Liam did too.

-------------

She woke up the next morning and she could hear Liam in the kitchen. He was talking to someone on the phone.

"Yeah... She was a little off when she came home last night.... No.... I don't know.... you think she might be.... no that doesn't sound like her..... Danielle wouldn't do that..... but i don't love her like that anymore..... zayn, what should I do?..... ok thanks man.... Yeah see you later."

What the hell was he talking about? But I don't love her like that anymore? Was he talking about Lexie?

She waited a minute before walking into the kitchen. She didn’t want him to think that she had heard half of his conversation, even though she had. I bet Danielle wouldn’t eves drop on his conversations… she thought to herself. She walked into the kitchen and sat down at the breakfast bar.

“Hello love,” Liam said with a smile. She smiled back at him, pretending to still be half asleep. She didn’t want to talk right now. “How’d you sleep? You still look knackered.” He said with a concerned look on his face. Truth be told, she really didn’t sleep that well at all. She had tossed and turned all night thinking about how much better Danielle was for Liam.

She wouldn’t be jealous. She would be with him all the time. The fans already loved her. Her career was already kicking off. She was prettier. Danielle was better than her. She’d be so much better for him. Danielle is better for him…

“No she wouldn’t.” Liam said, getting irritated.

Shit. Did I say that out loud?

“Yes. You did.” He said, angrily throwing the dish towel on the counter. “Why do you think stuff like that, Lex?”