Sunrise.

chapter 2

Based off the song Sunrise by Our Last Night

Castiel

"Bye Castiel , Gabriel!" Gabe is only a month or two older than me, we are in the same grade.
(Future me: Gave and Cas are cousins now I changed it)

I slowly walk into the school building. The collar of my polo shirt scratches my neck. Damn school uniforms. I walk at an undeniably fast pace leaving my brother to walk by himself. I find my own locker and stuff. I shove my backpack into it.

I hear some loud footsteps walking down the hall way.

"Faggot!" They laugh walking by me. I don't know how they found out that I was gay but they knew. I turn around and next thing I know my face was being slammed into a locker by a big burly guy in a varsity jacket saying Benny in slanted text. I feel my lower lip being slammed against the sharp part of the vent on my locker. I fall to the ground as they throw my papers and binder at me.

I sigh.

They walk away laughing like it was the most hilarious thing in the world. It really wasn't. I just then realize that class starts in a minute exactly. I stand and gather my things in about thirty seconds and run full speed to math class.

I skid into the classroom and I feel my body slam into the teacher's desk. Laughs spread through the class.

"Whoa Mr. Novak! Where's the fire?" He asks sarcastically. More laughter. I just realize my lip was split open from the impact of the locker. I stand and look at the class. I see the boys who threw me into the locker. They snicker. I look all around the class until my eyes meet two bright green eyes. Like a beautiful forest. Or some shit like that. I'm not very good at describing people. In case you can't tell, but I look at the body housing the beautiful eyes.

It's a boy. His features are sharp and intense. His muscles are toned. He is undeniably beautiful. There are no other words. Simply beautiful.

"So Mr. Novak is an exchange student from Britain and is here due to family problems," yeah my dead parents are really a bit of a problem, "so please take a seat by Dean Winchester." The green eyed boy raises his hand. I walk back to where he sits. Next thing I know I'm face down on the floor. Benny tripped me.

I really want to beat the shit out of him. I could. I know i could. I pull myself up off the floor. More laughter.

I sit back in the seat next to Dean. The chair is to big for my body. I look near Dean, there is a pretty girl with blonde hair gnawing on her pencil while starring at him. I look at her.

"Chewing pencils is bad for your teeth ya' know" I state. She makes a disgusted face and slams her pencil down on the desk. Dean chuckles under his breath.

"Hey," He says leaning closer to me, "what's your name?"

"Castiel" I mutter.

"Cas..cool" He says and goes back to not listening to the teacher. He turns toward me again.

"Hey I'm having this wicked party tonight, you should swing by" He says tossing me a folded piece of paper. I nod.

"Yeah, I'll try to"

"Bring your cousin" I nod.

Soon class ends and I walk to third period, my lip still bleeding. It ends. Forth period, or lunch. Or whatever. I sit down at an empty table in the very back of the lunch room. I slowly eat my lunch. I stare at the ugly red tray. I hear a chair scoot out with a cat like screech.