Teenagers

Chapter 7:

This chapter is based off the song Teenagers by My Chemical Romance

I slowly walk down the halls of Garrison until I reach my locker. I shove my stuff into it and hear the slow click of heels coming toward me. I look up to see none other than Lisa Braden with her fake ass smile walking toward me.

"Hey Cas!" She exclaims.

"What could you possibly want from a, as you said "faggot" like me?"

"I have a question for you," she smiles.

"First drop the act." She quickly drops it, her smile disappearing into a bored look.

"I need you to tell Dean to speak to me when he gets the chance.."

"Why the hell can't you just tell him?"

"Because  I can't find him stupid. I wouldn't actually want to talk to you unless I had to." She says tapping her foot on the ground.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah I'll tell him."

She smiles her menacing smile and walks away. I sigh and pull out my phone.

To: Dean

Hey Dean, Lisa wanted me to tell you to talk to her.

-Sent-

I stand by my locker and wait for a response. My phone buzzes. 

Dean:

Ewe, why?

You:

Dunno...

Dean:

Ugh fine. Where is she?

You:

Dunno....

You:

By Mr. Deveraux's room.

Dean:

Okay. Bye see yah at lunch

You:

Okay

Mr. Deveraux is the tech teacher at Garrison. He is really weird. Most likely insane, but hey it's whatever. At least he doesn't give homework.

*  *  *

"Hey Cas," Dean smiles walking up to me after school.

"Hello Dean," I smile wrapping my arms around his torso.

"So, you wanna go to a party at seven?" Dean asks me.

"Whos?"

"Lisa's.." I roll my eyes "She said I culdn't bring you, but I'm gonna anyway!" He smiles

I smile. "Fine, I'll go." I unwrap my arms from him. I lean up, kissing him. "I have to go, but I'll see you at seven!"

"Okay bye Cas!" I start walking down the road. Dean hates it when I walk home so.....

I didn't tell him. Oh well.

 "Hey! Novak!" A loud voice booms behind me. I ignore it and continue walking.

"Novak! Don't ignore me when I'm talking to you!" A hand grabs my wrist. I turn around and punch Gordon Walker straight in the jaw.

"Don't fucking touch me." I growl. Glaring at him.