A MB love story

Oh hey guys this is my first time making a story so please no negative comments and please give me more ideas in the comments. The characters are: Nala(age17) , Amajee(age17) , Chanelle(age18) , and Gionni(age16) . I hope you enjoy!

Nala POV

*Thinking in shower* "ooh i cant wait to see my babe Princeton at school today. He said he has a surprise for me! And I cant wait to see what it is!" I get out the shower wrapped in my towel and see my twin sister sitting on my bed texting someone.

Me: "Amajee what are you doing in my room, again?!"

Amajee: "I got bored and I was gonna tell you I made breakfast."

Me: "Ugh, fine what ever but get out i gotta get dressed.."

As Amajee walked out, she bumped into the door. This is why you shouldn't text while you're walking. Clumsy. When I got dressed, I had on this cute purple top from Forever21, black short shorts, black headband, and my purple and black Adidas. Then I walked out the room with my gray and blue sling bag and ate breakfast.

My sis is the best sister in the WORLD!!! She made my favorite: Strawberry waffles with egg and cheese and sausage. Just like mom would make it before she... Um.. Nevermind (inserts sad face) . So in return, I'm making dinner Sunday because Friday=junk food! Saturday=out to eat.

At School-

Princeton POV

I cant wait to see my babe, Nala, at school today. She's gonna love her surprise!

Me: "Hey babe."

Nala: "Hey my Prince whats up sweetness?"

Me: "Nuthin much, just chillin. Oh I got your surprise!"

Nala: "OOHHH YAYYY!!! Lemme seeee!"

Me: "Here ya go." *hands her a small black box*

Nala: "O...M...G...! This is the most prettiest diamond necklace ever! This is why I love you!"

Me: "Haha lemme put it on for you." *ties is on her neck*

After I tie it on, I kiss her neck and whisper in her ear. "It looks so perfect on you babe." She smiles at me. I can see her blushing. I love it when she does that. Its so cute. Just as we were about to kiss, Amajee walks over with Roc, Chanelle walks over with Prod, and Gionni walks over with Ray. We've always been friends since kinder. And we got up in couples: Gionni-Ray, Chanelle-Prod, Amajee-Roc, and me and Nala. The bell rings and we go to class. Luckily, we're all in the same class. But we have the most BORING teacher EVER. Ugh. But gotta go to class. See ya.

After school

Nala POV

So after our boring class, we go to my house and chill. Its Friday and every Friday we have sleep overs and go to the mall on Saturday for the whole entire day. BUT WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SCHOOL AFTER SUNDAY BECAUSE ITS SUMMERRRRRR!!! We all chill, eat junk food, and watch movies till me fall asleep. I pop in "Grown ups 1" in the DVD player and go get comfortable in Prince's arms. We laugh so hard till we tear and have the best time. It's now 8:30pm and the next movie is "Grown ups 2" Like in the middle of the movie, me and the girls are all knocked out. But the boys (of course) are still up laughing their head off.

Princeton's POV

Nala in sleeping in my lap looking like the cutest thing ever. Me and they guys carry our girls upstairs in our rooms. And lay down with 'em. We always sleep in the same rooms as our girlfriends just in case we both wake up in the middle of the night and get bored. If you know what I mean.. *smerks*
It's now 11:47pm and Nala starts to wake up.

Nala: "Prince?"

Me: "Yeah baby it's me."

Nala: "Lay in bed with me, now that I'm awake i wont be able to fall asleep till like 1-1:30. "

Me: "Ok, you bored?"

Nala: "yeah kinda. Why?" *smerks*

Me: I can make you unbored. If ya know whatti mean

Nala: *giggles* sure *blushes*

We lay in bed and start with a slow kiss... Then gets down to business. I take of her shirt and unstrap her bra. And her shorts. She pulls of my shirt and pants. Now we're both in just underwear. And that ends up coming off too..... Next thing you know.. boom, its happening. But dont worry i have protection.. What do you think i am? Stupid? Don't answer that...
Next morning i wake up and she's in the shower already. And its 8:30am. I guess she's getting ready for the mall. Oh crap i gotta get ready.

Nala POV

Me, the girls, and Ray and Princeton and downstairs and Roc runs down with shoes untied about to fall and bust his head. But he doesn't. As he ties his shoes, Ray grabs his car keys and we start heading out. Roc closing the door behind us. Since there's 5 seats and its eight of us, i sit on Princeton's lap, nelle sits on prod, Amajee sits on Roc in the passenger seat, and gi cant sit on ray because he's driving............

Amajee looks back at me with that "i know what you did" face.

Me: what?

Amajee (Maj): sooo what did yall do last night?

Me: uhhh nuthinnnn

Then Chanelle (nelle) and Gionni (Gigi) speaks

Nelle: mmmhmm. Sure

Gigi: we heard banging last night.

Prince: dang, it wasn't even that hard... *whispers to self*

Ray: mmhm we all do it so nuthin to be ashamed of haha

Nala: *Changes subject* oh look we're here...

***End of this chapter***

Hey guys i hope yall like the first part of my story. I'm going to bed now so bye. I'll finish the story after school tomorrow. Leave comment about what stores the go to at the mall. Give Details!!!