Twinsss????

Roc's POV

To be honest I was happy and upset about this. Happy because we are making a beautiful family. And upset because we are too young. 17? For real? But oh well at least I'm happy with who I'm dating. I ran over and hugged Amajee tightly. Princeton and Nala followed.

Nala: OMG congrats! My twin is having a baby!!

Me: babe I'm so happy. We are young but i don't care. I'm happy *starts to tear*

Majee: *starts to tear* me too i love you so much boo *kisses him*

Prince: *hugs amajee* I'm happy for you. I wanna be the uncle!

Majee: lol yeah. You and Ray will be the uncle and nelle and nala and Gigi are the aunts

Nala: yup i cant wait to see my beautiful niece or handsome nephew *starts to tear* and who knew you would be the first to get preggo ? Hehe

Majee: yeah. Lol

Nelle and Gigi walks downstairs.

Nelle and gi: *stares at us crying*

Nelle: what happened

Gigi: *looks at Amajee.* wait, are you preggo ?

Majee: *nods*

Nelle and Gigi: *hugs her* OMG congrats !

We go upstair and watch Pretty Little Liars.

{4 weeks later}

Amajee's POV

I think i should go to the doctors to see what I'm having. Roc helps me up.

Me: thanks. I'm gonna make an appointment at the doctors.

Roc: okay babe.

I am so happy. 17 tho ? Oh well I'm still glad. After i make the phone call to the doctors, they said u can come now since the next appointment is not until 6:15 and it's now 5:28 so i tell they girls and the guys and me and roc drive to the hospital.

{At The Doctors Office}

When he get there, I have to change to this hospital dress looking thingy and lay on the bed and wait for the doctor. She comes in and puts that thing on my stomach. Roc is standing next to me just watching. I can tell he's confused but he shouldn't be because we sometimes watch "16 And Pregnant" and "Teen Mom" The doctor ex rays my stomach and looks at me with a smile.

Doc: Good news! I hear two heart beats!

Me: *eyes widen*

Roc: babe thats good!

Me: yeah it is but that's twice the pain!

Roc: ha ha lol

Me: *giggles* meany dont laugh you're just lucky you don't have to carry this heavy baby around with all the pressure on your body. I look like a big fat round ball!

Roc: no you don't babe you look just fine *lies she really does look like a ball*

Doc: ok Mr. August and Mrs. Scott you guys are ready to go.

Me: thanks bye

Roc: thanks

Doc: your welcome bye

We walk out, get in the car, and go home.

Roc's POV

We get in the car and blast up the radio. "Problem" by Ariana Grande comes on and she's singing it the WHOLE way home. But i don't mind because she has a beautiful voice.

Majee: *singing* Head in the clouds got no weight on my shoulders! I should be wiser and realize that I've got! One less problem without ya- (gco)

Me: wow babe you didnt tell me you can sing like that .!

Majee: hehe well im shy

Me: yeah sure you are

Majee: SHUSH THIS IS MY FAV PART.

Me: lol

Majee: *doing the rap part by Iggy* Smart money betting I'll be better off without you in no time I'll be forgetting all about you saying that you know but I really really doubt you understand my life is easy when I ain't around you a Iggy Iggy to biggie to be here stressing I'm thinking I love the thought of you more than I love your presence and the best thing now is probably for you to exit I let you go I let you back I finally learn my lesson...

Me: *turns down the music so no one can here it*

Majee: Trey wtf ???

Me: girl you need to take a breath lol

Majee: *takes a deep breath and lets or out quickly* okay you can turn it back up now !!!

Me: *turns it back on*

Majee: *Starts singing again*

We arrive home and use our keys and go in the house. Every one is sitting on the couch in the living room watching "Bad Girls Club"

Roc: we're home!

Every one ignores us and continues watching tv

Majee: *stomps her foot* THE PREGNANT B!TCH IS BACK IN THE HOUSE

Nelle: *turns to them* oh hey Romeo and Juliet. *turns back to the tv*

Majee: *glare at me*

Me: what .?

Majee: do something .!

Me: fine *walks in front of the tv* hey people LISTEN we know what she's having.

Ray: yeah she having a baby now move , Jada and Britt are about to fight !!!

Majee: *gets mad* LISTEN THE F^CK UP I AM HAVING TWINS AND IF YOU GUYS DON'T CARE THEN DON'T BOTHER TO COME TRYNA SEE MAH KIDS *stomps off upstairs.*

Nala: *sighs and pauses the tv and gets up* ok guys we need to pay more attention to her or else she gon be the next bad girl on bad girls club...

Gigi: *gets up* yeah I'll go talk to her

Princeton: tell her we all said Congrats.

Gigi: ard what ever

Nala and nelle: *follows her*

Princeton: *stares at Nala's butt*

Ray: *snaps his fingers in Princes face* hello? Earth to Princeton .?!

Prince: *snaps out of it* huh what .. ?

Me: *laughs and sits down* ok so unpause the tv lets see that fight !

Ray and Prince: yeah !! Whooo!

{End Of Chapter}