Have I Lost Her?

Chanelle's POV

I'm in the room with Prod watching tv. Then he gets up to go get some snacks from downstairs. When he got downstairs, his phone lit up. It said he got a text from "Melanie_Girly" with a Purple Heart, a crown, a heart eyes face emoji. It said: "Hey boo whatcha doing today. Are you hanging with the hoe Chabellta?" My eyes widened and I texted back.

Text convo

Me: Yeah I am and she's not a hoe and her name is Chanelle.

Melanie_Girly: what Evers. Boo hoo. I wanna hang with you again babe

Me: again? When did we hang out?

Melanie_Girly: last night remeber. You snuck out the house and came to my house and we kissed by "accident"

Me: oh yeah. But not today okay

Melanie_Girly: okay byeeeee

Me: bye

End of convo

I was surprised. So thats where he was last night?? Ooohh my gosh if he's cheating then he is gonna regret it badly!!! Ugh! I am so mad at that bitch. And the n*gga. On the first day we started dating, we promised each other that we would never cheat. I heard him coming back upstairs and i quickly put his phone down and act like nothing happened.

Prod: hey babe I'm back with the snacks

Me: ...

Prod: babe whats wrong?

Me: ...

Prod: c'mon what i do now *stomps his foot*

Me: *glares at him* check your messages *i stomped out and ran downstairs*

Prodigy's POV

I put the stuff down, ran to my phone and read the recent text convo. Nelle texted Melanie? After i read the conversation i pause and got really scared. Then I said to myself, wait Josephine told me that she was cheating on me with Lameen. I ran after Chanelle and tried to tell her that Melanie was lying (even though its true) and that someone told me that she was cheating. She stared at me for a while then started screaming.

Chanelle: YOU LIAR YOU WERE AT HER HOUSE AND YOU DIDNT COME BACK UNTIL 11:30 AT NIGHT AND NO IM NOT CHEATING YOU KNOW JOSEPHINE HATES ME AND WOULD LIE JUST TO RUIN MY LIFE AND YOU BELIEVE HER? WHY DIDNT YOU TALK TO ME INSTEAD OF CHEATING TO MAKE ME JEALOUS. YOU MOTHER F*CKING N*GGA YOU LIED TO ME AND SAID YOU WENT TO THE STORE. FOR 3 D*MN HOURS BUT NO YOU WERE AT THAT SLUTS HOUSE DOING WHAT EVER YOU DID AND YOU JUST MET THE B*TCH.

Me: *pauses and just stares. Speechless*

Then i heard Nala coming downstair. She stood by the door way of the kitchen and was wondering why Nelle was screaming. Then Nelle bust past her and ran out the house

Me: wait where are you going?

Nelle: Out. *tears starts flowing down her eyes*

Nala: *Looks at nelle walk out the door then glares at me*

Me: ...

Nala: *calmly* what...the...h*ll...did...you...do...

I know she was trying to stay calm because she knows that if nelle is that mad then something serious went on. If nala didnt try to be calm then she would of ripped my head off and screamed at me.

Me: ...

Nala: ANSWER ME

Me: *jumped back a little* ...

Nala: when i find her im gonna make her tell me and bring her back home and then hurt your *ss. *walks out of kitchen and put her shoes on and goes to look for chanelle* Gionni get your shoes and come with me!

Gionni ran down with her shoes

Gigi: what ?

Nala: I'll explain on the way *pulls her out the door*

Me: ugh.. I screwed up *slides down to the floor*

{End Of Chapter}