YESSS ...

Nala's POV

It was 10:46 and everyone except Prince and I were sleeping. We were watching anything we could find on tv. Because at night there is nothing good on tv. Prince turned to me and said "You know what we haven't done in a while?" And I said what? He replied, "lemme give you a hint: butt naked nastey or naw" I knew what he was talking about. We just did it 3 days ago. And I'm ready for more.....did I just say that ..?

Prince: so ?

Me: why not

Prince: *smiles and kisses me*

Me: *kisses back*

Prince: *kisses harder and licks my bottom lip for a entrance*

Me: *i let him in*

He took off his shirt and shorts and I took off my shirt and shorts that i sleep in. He got on top of me and kissed my lips, then my neck, and then you know what happened . BOOM . 'It' was happening .

{Morning}

I woke up and was soar as ever. Must of been too hard. Oh well. I tried to get up and my legs were in pain. Prince turned and looked at me and laughed. "It's not funny" i said. "Yes it is lol" he replied. I finally got up and brushed my teeth. So did he. We got our phones and went downstair and Amajee and Roc were at the table. Amajee was eating waffles and roc was on his phone.

Majee: hey nala. Sup Prince

Me: hey girly

Prince: sup maj. Sup Roc

Roc: wassup. So what went on last night

Majee: *laughs* we heard everything. You thought we were sleeping.

Me and Prince look at eachother and look back at Amajee and Roc.

Me: what are you talking about..........

Majee: *mocks Nala* "Oh Prince ooohh ohhh yes daddy! Ooooohh yeah right there!"

Me: shut up i didnt even say that *lies*

Prince: haha i made her soar

Me: *smack Prince on the arm* it's not funny!

Roc: yes it is

Me: *glares at roc the finds something to eat*

Prince: *finds something to eat and is still laughing*

{End Of Chapter}

Hey sorry it was short ill continue later bye.