Happy Endings!

Melanie's POV

I was sitting on the couch watching tv when I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it" i ask. "Police open the door" they replied. I got up so scared. Why were they here. What did i do. Oh yeah. I shot Ray and Prod. And did some other thing you don't know about...i sat there frozen when they busted in. I tried to run out the back door but one caught me while the other put hand cuffs on me.

{In Court}

Judge: You will be in jail for 70 years. You will not be able to be bailed out either. You may be dismissed.

What?! I will be 63 when I come out!!! What about my baby? I'm pregnant WTF. I think they will take my child and put it in foster care. :( NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. UGH. The police pulled me out of the court room and brung me to a jail cell.

"I HATE YOU" i screamed to them. They ignored me, locked the cell, and left. I felt like committing suicide. But I will rather live in jail than die in jail. I sat down and started thinking. I need to get outta here. Right now. I cant go another minute in jail.

Jay's POV

I was in my room wondering how Nala got away. She must have climbed through the window. I am so stupid. She even took my gun and knife. I wonder how Melanie is doing. Imma call her up. As soon as I picked up the phone, i heard a knock at the door. I went to the door and opened it and froze.

I tried to play it off cool. The police grabbed my hands and put hand cuffs on me. "You're under arrest" one of them said. "What why" i said trying to get loose. "Rape and abuse" he replied back, gripping me harder. They pulled me in to the car and drove off.

{In Court}

Judge: Jay Jones will be in jail for 4 years because of rape and abuse to women. The court room may be dismissed.

Aw c'mon I'll be hmmm *counting* 21 years old when I come out. Well I'll just call up my friend to bail me out. And I'm striking for Nala again for snitching. Or one of her friends. Or her ugly 4ss boyfriend Prices.
((I Know, I Put The Name Wrong On Purpose))

{At Home}

Amajee's POV

Me: babe you ready?

Roc: yeah I'm tying my shoes hold on

Me: ard hurry up

Gigi: where yall goin

Me: to pick up the twins from my mom

Gigi: oh ok then

Roc: ight I'm ready

Me: ayee my bae lookin fly

Roc: thanks boo you fly too

Me: thanks lets go

Nala's POV

Princeton: babe whats wrong

Me: huh oh um i gotta tell you something...

Prince: what *looks worried*

Me: I'm-I'm pregnant.

Prince: *eyes widen*

Me: ...

Prince: babe thats great

Me: yeah I guess *looks sad*

Prince: whats wrong?

Me: i don't know if its yours though

Prince: what do you mean? YOU CHEATED ON ME?!?!