What Happened...

Melanie's POV

Ugh OMG i am sooo mad. I wanted Prod and Ray to die! UGHHHHHHH *Scream* I'm just glad i got away. *evil smirk* but imam not done yet. Are you guys wondering how i got away? Well, I have my sneaky ways. I hid and ran in the car, and thats what happened. I ducked down in the car so no one could see me. Oh yeah and about that pregnancy test, I know it's not Prods. Wait actually i don't know.

But I don't care because he is gonna take care of this baby if it is and if he doesn't i will call child services or what ever the f^ck it's called and he will be forced to take care of this child or else he will be in jail! Ha!

Today was the day i get checked out. The doctor but that gel thingy majiger on my stomach and said it was a boy! So if the baby is Prods then it will look like him so I can prove that it is his. I called him and told him i was pregnant and its a boy. He got mad and speeded to the hospital and of course the sexy boii Roc came.

Prod: *says to doctor* take a blood test

Doc: um ok but -(gco)

Me: NO PROD THE BABY IS YOURS AND YOU CNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Prod: No Melanie Shut The H3ll Up! *turns to doctor* take a blood test

Doc: um sure *walks out room*

Me: No Prod!

Prod: *sits down with his head buried in his hands* oh my gosh

Roc: ayee man it's okay just chill

Me: Yeah Chill N*gga!

Prod: SHUT THE F^CK UP B!TCH

Me: *jumps*

Roc: yo mel you need to stay quiet this ain't no joke you trick

Me: *eyes widen* oh no he did not

Roc: oh yes I did b!tch

Me: *stays quiet*

Roc: i thought so

Doc: ok here is the test results. And the father of the baby boy is....

{End Of Chapter}

Oooh what will the doctor say?

Who's baby is it?

Is prod the father?

If not then who is?

Read the next chapter and find out!