At the mall

Hey guys i hope u enjoy chapter 2 of this book. Tell me in the comments if I'm doing good so far for my first story. Please vote and share with friends. Luv u guys. Bye.

***At The Mall***

Princeton's POV

Ok so as we walk in to the mall, we already start planning where we want to go. Girls' stores, then the boys' stores, then the food court. Nala and I walk in holding hands, so does Roc and Amajee. We walk around in the mall to see what girls stores are closer and of course they see Forever21. Me and the guys wait outside in the chairs and wait for the girls to come out. 10 mins later they come out. We think they're ready to go to the next store, so we get excited to move on and get away from suffocating (idk if thats how you spell it...don't judge...) in the perfume. ITS KILLING US. But instead the girls are calling us in to see them try on the outfits. We mumble as we walk in and Nala gives me that look like: "You Better Stop Boy."

Nala walks out with the first outfit. I think its cute. Its a baby pink crop top with flowers and says "Queen Bee" she wore it with black high wasted shorts and black and pink converses. Ooh la la. After 3 more outfits, it was Amajee's turn.

Roc's POV

Majee's first outfit was a black shirt that said "Forever Young" in white letters. She wore it with white short shorts and black converses with white laces. Man was she looking H-O-T. After her 4 outfits, it was Gigi's turn, then Chanelle.

Finally we moved on. From Forever21 to Rue21 to Macy's to JCP and to 2 others. And FREEDOM AT LAST it was the guys turn to shop. We went to Hollister, A&F, American Eagle, and 2 more. It was now 8:30 and we headed to the food court. We got some pizza and smoothies.

Me: I love the mall

Majee: Me two

Gigi: me three! *swallowing we pizza.

Me: After the mall who's crib we gon chill at?

Ray: Mine, my parents went out the state for the WHOLE WEEK. So yall can stay over all week if u want. You know, so I wont be lonely...

Gigi: aww baby I'll stay.

Nelle: me two. She's my lil cuz and I'm not letting her outta my site with any boy. She too young for "IT"

Gigi: Chanelle Seriously Stop Treating Me Like A Baby! I'm Freaking 16! Dumb a.. (Gets cut of)

Prod: whoa girl chill... We all coming over.

Me: yeah I'm in. Nala whatta bout u?

Nala: well I guess i can come. Majee ur coming right? Right!

Majee: huh yeah imma be there. Sorry i had a brain freeze and I was dozing off in space lol

Nala: Oh gosh girl haha

***At Ray's House***

Ray's POV

We chilled in the Game Room for the night then went upstairs at like 11:55 and got comfortable in bed. (Separate rooms: me and gi, nala and Princeton, nelle and prod, majee and roc.)

Me: Hey bae u up?

Gigi: yeah whats up?

Me: Nuthin. U just seemed mad at nelle at the food court today. U ight?

Gigi: yeah, she's just alittle over protective just because she's 18 and I'm 16. I'm fine tho. I'm used to it. I know she was playing but it just got annoying.

Me: Oh aright. Want be to calm you down *smerks*

And well you already know what happened. And if you don't imma need u to get off of Wattpad right now and GET A LIFE. Lol jk dont take that seriously... Maybe. Hehe..

***End Of This Chapter***

Hey i hope you liked this chapter. It only took like 10 mins... Please vote and comment your favorite store you like to go to when you're at the mall with your friends! Byee!