The Truth

Amajee's POV

I went to bed thinking and worrying about Nala. I know she was lying. My twin sense knows that she was hurt. Hurt real bad. I couldn't stand the fact that she lied. Who is she protecting? I cant sleep. I went to her room and she was up. It looks like she was crying a little bit. I asked her to come down stairs with me so we can talk. She limbed down stairs and nearly fell. Also her black eye had gotten worse.

Nala: *sobbing*

Me: Nala, what really happened. Come on tell me I'm your sister

Nala: *wipes tears* nothing *says quietly*

Me: *whisper yells* c'mon nala I'm not playing tell me or I will go around the town asking and you know i will !

Nala: okay... You remember Jay

Me: yeah

Nala: well while I was at the hospital, he grabbed me and pulled me out the hospital. He brought me to some place and rapped me and b-beat me

Me: *eyes widen*

Nala: ........

Me: what.......the......f^ck......

Nala: *looks down and holds her face in pain*

Me: Nala wtf? Why didnt you tell us. Now i gotta beat somebody's @ss

Nala: no! If i t-tell he would hurt me. Actually, hurt us.

Me: oh h3ll nawwwww now I'm pissed.

Nala: no please Amajee. Please don't tell anyone...

Me: did he use protection when he rapped you?!

Nala: ... Um, no

Me: *eyes widen again*

Nala: ...

Me: Nala?!!! If you get pregnant and Prince finds out that the baby isn't his then
he'll...-(gco)

Nala: yes yes i know..... Ouch!

Me: what?

Nala: my body is in pain. I cant take this. It feels like...like

Me: feels like what?!

Nala: im dying slowly

Me: NO NALA DON'T SAY THAT YOURE GOING TO BE FINE

Nala: i know I'm sorry i didn't mean it *cries*

Me: it's ok *hugs her* you'll be fine...

Suddenly we heard something...Princeton? He was there the whole time listening to our conversation. Uh oh.......... We saw him and he glared at me. Then Nala. Tears came to his eyes. He ran over to nala and seemed mad.

Prince: Nala?! Are you kidding me??? WHY THE F^CK DIDNT YOU TELL ME. IF YOU DO GET PREGNANT BY HIM DO YOU NOW HOW MUCH THAT WILL HURT ME. HE RAPLED AND BEAT YOU??!!

Me: Prince I ...-(gco)

Princeton: no nala. No. I understand but he couldn't hurt us if he was in jail. I cant believe this. Just wait and see what happens tomorrow. He's gonna regret it. I knew him since 7th grade but we stopped communicating at 8th grade. He's gonna die *he ran upstairs and slammed the door crying in anger*

Nala busted out in tears and fell to the floor. She looked week. Like she couldn't walk. I grabbed her and speeded to the hospital. I saw everyone walk out their rooms and stare at us. I didnt care i still left anyway. Roc and Chanelle came with us and the others went to go check on Prince since he doesn't know we went to the hospital. Nala, stay strong.

{End Of Chapter}