Back again!

Roc's POV

After we all ate, we went upstairs and got dressed. We decided to go the mall. We go to the mall at least 3-4 times a week. I had on a red Hollister shirt that said BOSS in black letters, black pants, red and black Jordan's, and my black snap back with my name on it in red letters. I put on the hat and Nala walked in.

Nala: Hey Roc , Princeton said that we are taking your jeep today.

Me: ok.

Nala: oh yeah and I found the keys. I put it on the table downstairs.

Me: ok *pulls out his phone* come take a selfie with me for Instagram.

Nala: Okay

Me: *takes the pick* I'll post it on The Gram and tag you

Nala: K *walks out*

I post it on Instagram and put "Mall Swagg" then tag her in it. After we are all dresses, we head to the mall. We went to almost every single store in the mall. Each of us had 8 bags. Then we went to the food court and got smoothies and pretzels.

Nelle: im gonna go to the bathroom

Amajee: I'll come with i gotta pee.

Nelle: lol ok

Chanelle's POV

We went to the bathroom and when we were washing our hands i saw a girl who looked really familiar.

???: Chanelle? Amajee? Is that you?

Me: um yeah. Who are y- wait...are you...JADA?!

Jada: yeah! Hey I haven't seen yall in a while

Majee: we missed you!

Jada: so whats up?! Amajee..you're pregnant?!

Majee: yup! Twins girls!

Jada: That So Cool!

Majee: i know right!

Me: yup! She's due in 3 days!

Jada: awesome. Who's the baby daddy

Majee: Roc Royal

Jada: no...way

Majee: yes way!

Jada: COOOOL. So you know Mindless Behavior?!

Me: yup. She's dating Roc, Nala's dating Princton, and Gigi's dating Rayray

Jada: wow. What about you

Me: um, ... , I was dating Prodigy but he um, cheated. So we broke up

Jada: omg Chanelle i feel so bad

Me: it's ok. He came and apologized but I told him i needed some time.

Jada: oh. Well I'm dating Chris Brown!

Me&Maj: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Jada: I KNOW RIGHT!

Me: lol lets go back.

Jada: ok. You guys can meet him tomorrow right now he's working on a song.

Majee: cool.

We walk back and Nala and Gionni jump up and hug Jada. We introduce her to the guys and tell them she's dating Chris. At 9:30 we decided to go home. Jada went to her and Chris's house after we exchanged numbers. It was fun seeing Jada again. Tomorrow the girls and i are going to the park with her. And the boys are going to a football game.

{At Home}

Chanelle's POV

I went upstairs and saw Prod sitting on my bed. I forgot that he had a key to the house. We all do. I ran over to him.

Me: what are you doing here??? Get out. If they see you they will k- (gco by Prod kissing her)

Prod: Chanelle. Will you please please be my girlfriend again and forgive me.

[He looked me in my eyes and I saw that he meant it. I don't know this feeling that I'm getting. What is it??? Am i ... Falling in love again? Oh gosh um i think i do forgive him... I'll give him another chance.]

Nelle: *starts to tear and smile* yes. I forgive you. *kisses him*

Prod: *kisses back*

I lay on top of him and we kiss and cuddle for about an hour. Then he sneaks back out so the others don't hear him. He goes back to his friends house and will come back tomorrow after i tell them that we are back together. It also sounds like Gionni and Ray are doing it... Oh well. I turned and went to sleep. Thinking about Prod.

{End Of Chapter}

Well I hope you liked it. Will the others accept him coming back into the house. Do they trust him? Read the next chapter and find out! Leave comments. Bye!