The Day After

"Good morning", I said smiling. She looked up at me and buried her face in my neck. "What's up with you?" "Nothing. It all feels just so surreal. Did last night even happen?", she asked.

I pushed her on the bed and crawled on top of her. I pinned her arms above her head and placed my lips on hers. "Fuck me", she whispered. I bit my lip when I heard her say those words.

My lips explored her neck, until a moan escaped her mouth. "You like that?", I asked. She nodded. "Yes." I stopped and looked at her. "Yes, what?" "Yes ma'am", she said. "Good girl."

I reached over to the night stand and opened the drawer, looking for a tie.
I tied her hands up to the frame of the bed. "I don't want to hear another sound coming from you", I said as I made my way down. My hands softly traced down the sides of her body, giving her goose bumps. She tilted her head back, letting out a small moan. "What did I tell you?", I asked sitting up. I put my hand around her throat. "I'm sorry ma'am." I softened my grip on her. "Don't even dare to disobey me again. I'll make you regret it", I said. She just nodded.

I ripped off her panties, exposing her completely. "Are you gonna cum for me?", I asked seductively. She nodded. "I asked you a question." "I'm gonna cum so hard for you", she said. "Good girl."

I buried my face into her pussy, slowly moving my tongue in circles. Her back arched and her legs started shivering. "Shh", I did as I moved my hand up her thigh.

I spread her legs, and traced my finger around her area, getting closer and closer to her clit. I pushed her lips aside and let my tongue play. Her breathing got heavier and I could tell she wanted to scream.

"Alison, remember what I said." She nodded. "I'm trying, Gabby", she said.

I looked at her as I pushed my fingers inside her. Her body shivered and her teeth dug into her bottom lip. Eventually, a moan escaped her mouth.

"That's it", I said as I pulled my fingers out. I flipped her over and slapped her ass twice. "Fuck!", she blurred out. "Still haven't learned your lesson?", I said. She nodded, wanting me to stop. I slapped her again, making sure my hand was printed on her skin. "Is that enough?", I asked. She desperately nodded.

"My ass is really hurting", Alison said. I chuckled. "Should've listened to me." She shrugged her shoulders. "It was worth it", she said as she bit her lip.

She got up and stretched out. "I'm gonna make us some breakfast", she said. She stood up and reached for her robe. "You got my hand all over your butt cheek", I said. She turned around in front of the mirror. "Thanks for that", she said. I smiled and reached over to pull her back into bed. "Let me", I said.

I got out of bed and grabbed one of the sweaters that was laying on the floor.

"You look hot like that", Alison said. "Like what?" "Naked." I chuckled. "Well.." I threw the sweater back onto the floor and walked out of the room. "Get back here", Alison demanded. I stopped around the corner, waiting for her to say something. Before I could even walk back into the room, Alison pushed me against the wall. She crashed her lips onto mine, grabbing my breasts.

"I told you to back in there", she said as she pulled away. I shrugged my shoulders. "I like to disobey", I said seductively. A smirk formed on her face and she roughly pinned my arms up above my head. Her mouth was exploring my neck, leaving hickeys. "My boss will kill me", I said. She placed her hand on my mouth, forcing me to stay quiet. "Do you think I give a shit?", she whispered into my ear. Goosebumps formed all over my body. "No ma'am", I said. "Thought so."

She pulled back to the bedroom and pushed me on the bed. "Fuck me up", I said daring her to do so. She walked over to the cabinet and opened one of the drawers, taking out a black leather belt. "If you say so", she said.