Accidental Love (a 5SOS fanfiction)

Nyx's P.O.V.

Summer break has just started and I couldn't be more excited! No more annoying people walking down the hallway making obnoxious comments and sending glares my way. THANK GOD. I'm on my way to San Francisco with my brother Elias and step sister Eva.

"Nyx?" Elias said while glancing back at me.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Are you alright? You're kind of quiet."

"Oh, yeah im good."

He went back to paying attention to the road. I was lying to him, I was upset about something that to those two would be dumb. My favorite band 5 Seconds of Summer had just kicked off their very first headlining tour here last night at The Fillmore stadium and I missed it. I still have a sliver of hope that they are somewhere around town , but I'm sure they already flew to LAX.

*30 minutes later*

We pulled into the old Motel 6 parking lot and jumped out of the car.

"Do you want to take this stuff to the room first or find something to eat?" I asked.

"EAT. I'm starving!" Eva shouted.

"There is a Panda Express right down the block , want to head over there?" Elias asked.

We all agreed and made our way to the busy chinese restraunt.

We arrived and the line was reasonable so we jumped in.

"Hey just get three Panda Bowls, and we will grab a seat." Elias told me while handing me money and searching for an empty table along with Eva.

"So we are gonna get like a 3 entree meal with 2 sides and 2 Panda bowls ok guys?" I heard a boy behind me say to his friends.

"Why are you always so hungry mate?" one laughed.

"Because I am you asshole." the Same boy stated . I giggled to myself and quickly glanced over my shoulder.  I was shocked to see it was Michael Clifford , Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood , and Luke Hemmings. I gasped and saw Calum look up at me , I quickly faced forward.

No way that the most important people to me are right behind me. Holy shit. Chill Nyx, Chill.

Calum's P.O.V. :

"Why are you always hungry mate?" I asked Michael.

"Because I am you asshole." he snipped.

We all just laughed. I heard a giggle from the girl in front of us as she turned to see who was making all the noise. She gasped when she saw us. I looked up at her , sensing she was a fan. My dark brown eyes met the brightest green eyes I've ever seen. Our gaze was soon gone when she snapped her head back forward. Damn she was beautiful. She had dark red hair , with goregeous green eyes, and she was dressed in a cargo jacket with black shorts and a white V-neck.

Nyx's P.O.V.:

Calum freaking Hood just stared at me. I can't believe I gasped at them , now they will think I'm gonna harass them, damn it.

I turned forward to hide my red cheeks, and finally order my food. I bought 3 Panda bowls with orange chicken and fried rice , then went to pay. I hurried past the boys with my head down to avoid any more embarrassment as I was waved down by Elias and Eva.