SURPRISE!

Nyx's P.O.V. :

I sat and talked to the 5SOS boys for about an hour , getting to know them personally.  Of course there was an occasional group of girls who wanted a picture , so I just turned away. After an hour their manager called and said they needed to get back to their hotel and get ready to fly to L.A.

"Guys we gotta head out." Michael said to the rest of the boys.

"Well I hope you have a good time on tour!" I said, and gave a sweet smile.

Each boy got up and hugged me before starting to walk away, but Cal handed me his phone to type in my number.

"Don't worry, I won't make you chase me this time." I joked.

He shook his head and gave me one last hug then jogged away.

My phone went off again with a shit load of Twitter notifications , but before I could click on them my phone died. Ugh. I had no way of getting a hold of Eva and Elias so I just started to walk back to the motel. 

"Hey you!" I heard someone yell.

I looked around then saw two teenage girls running across traffic towards me. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion when they reached me.

"Uhm...yeah?" I asked, very confused.

"Why were you with 5sos? " she asked me rudely.

"I met them?"

"Obviously. But why did they stay and talk to you?"

"Excuse me? That wasn't necessary. Goodbye." I snapped and began walking again.

"Stupid bitch." The girls mumbled. I rolled my eyes and walked another two blocks to reach my room.  I checked into the hotel and brought up all of our bags. I plugged in my charger then set my Galaxy on the bedside table to let it turn on. After it got to about 10% I called Elias.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey, it's me. I'm back at the room, I checked in and brought up the bags. I have to tell you something so hurry up!" I said excitedly then hung up.

*bzzz bzzZ BZZZ* My phone started to blow up with text messages and missed phone calls. It only took like 15 minutes to get here , what the hell. They were all from my best friend Juliet. She was freaking out.

"NYX! OMFG. CALL ME NOW."

"HELLO? WHY ARENT YOU ANSWERING?!"

"DUDE. NYX MARIE CHAMBERS."

What could she be flipping out about?  I dialed her number and she picked up on the first ring.

"NYX!"

"JULIET !" I mimicked her tone.

"Why didn't you call me right away?!"

"About what?...OH. SHIT. MY PHONE DIED."

"WELL STILL. THATS INSANE. There are pictures of you and all of the 5SOS boys blowing up twitter. #whostheredhead is trending!"

"No way?! that's insane!"

"Yeah, but anyway! What happened?! I wanna know EVERYTHING. "

"Hahaha , well I met them at Panda Express then Calum hit on me with the dumbest line ever , so I told him if he wanted my number then follow me, and he did! So we all sat and talked for an hour but they just left for L.A." I added sadly.

"AAHHHHHHH! Thats so cute! I can't believe you have Calum freaking Hood's number!"

"I know, me eith-" *BZZZZ* "hey hold on." I said checking my phone.