London Experience

Ashton's P.O.V.:

The flight to London tonight was completely packed. Nyx and Juliet sat together with another girl in an aisle while Calum and Luke sat a few rows behind them with a very attractive brunette I might add. Mike sat on the right side of the plane in a row with a boy who had dark brown hair and a quiff. I sat across from Michael next to an average height girl with long dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"Hi!" I said with a smile as I sat down next to her.

"Hi." she smiled back.

We sat and talked for a few hours as everyone else began to sleep considering the flight was around 16 hours. We actually had quite a lot in common , like music interests and she played the drums! Every thing was going smoothly until she brought up the fact that she was flying to go see her boyfriend of 2 years.

"Oh that's great.." I said trying to sound enthusiastic.

"Yeah he is amazing!" she said as I watched her eyes light up.

"Well I'm pretty tired so I'm gonna take a nap. " I said with a small smile then put in my headphones and clicked shuffle falling asleep to "Boulevard of Broken Dreams".

Nyx's P.O.V.:

it was around 5 A.M. when I shifted in my seat and began to wake up. The girl next to Juliet, closest to the aisle was asleep like Jules. I shook Juliet lightly waking her up.

"What time is it?" she asked sleepily stretching her arms in front if her and yawning.

"Like 5:03. I just woke up too , but I didn't want to be the only one awake." I laughed.

"Don't worry sleep is for the weak." she giggled quietly.

"hahaha I guess I'm weak then!" I said sarcastically earning a playful look from Juliet.

We sat and talked for hours about how crazy this tour is going to be considering fans are going to realize we are dating two of their idols. Also we are going to get the chance to meet so many amazing people and its just going to be intense.

Calum's P.O.V.:

I hadn't really been able to sleep on the flight because an idea popped into my head about a song ,and I didn't want to lose it. I glanced through the row of seats and saw Nyx and Juliet talking lowly and they were having a lot of fun for having to be on the plane for so long. I definitely think Luke and I have found the ones for us. I mean I'm writing a song about Nyx and I'm sure Luke is going to want to incorporate Jules into it as well.

'Walk my way Mrs. All American.' I wrote onto a napkin a long with another line of lyrics. I really want to finish this song before our next show and I know that's a long shot but I am literally looking at my muse.

*2 hours later*

"Hey mate. W-what are you writing?" Luke yawned reaching for the napkin.

Just a song.. I want you to help me fini-" I started.

"Cal this is great! I bet I can guess who it's about." Luke winked and nudged me.

"Shut upppp. " I groaned.

"But really Cal this is amazing. it works for both of them. I see Juliet in this song as well." he smirked.

"Lucas! You dirty boy!" I joked as we laughed and received a few harsh looks from people.

"Shhh. But I want to play it at the show in two days.. do you think we could do it?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah definitely! I have some riffs that would work , I think it should be upbeat you know?" he said and I nodded.