I've missed you

Juliet's P.O.V.:

I landed in LA at 11:15. I walked out of the terminal and down to baggage claim.  It took about 15 more m to retrieve my suitcase. I wonder who's supposed to be here? I then saw a lanky boy in a black hoodie, black skinny jeans , and black vans come towards me.

"Juliet? " he whispered.

I knew that accent anywhere.

"Luke?" I whispered back.

A big smile spread across his face exposing his giant dimple.

"Come on, Nyx has no idea your coming." he said ushering me to follow him out the door.

We climbed into a black SUV and headed towards the hotel. We didnt talk in the car, maybe Luke is really shy I thought.

We pulled into the Marriott valet area then hopped out.

"Here let me get that." Luke said reaching for my suitcase.

"Thank you." I smiled.

We walked through the sliding doors and towards the elevator.

"You're not scared of these too are you?" he asked me concerned.

"Haha no. I'm good." I smiled.

He did the same then pushed the up button.

*Ding* the elevator doors slid open and we climbed inside with the security guards following. The elevator stopped on the 6th floor and hurried down the hallway to their room. Luke slid his room key quickly through the key hole then we walked in.

"Shh, I think she's in Cal's room." Luke whispered pointing towards a door.

I nodded then creeper towards the door.

I quietly cracked it open to see nyx was in the bed facing the wall. I should have figured she would still be in bed thats so like her. I ran and leaped onto the bed.

"SURPRISE!!!!" I yelled in her ear.

"AHHHHHH!!" She yelled from being scared.

"OH MY GOD JULIET!" she shouted jump in on me and flinging her arms around my neck.

"Hey! " I laughed.

"what are you doing here?!" she asked.

I turned and pointed to a very smug Luke. Nyx jumped off me and the bed running to him.

"Thank you so so so much Luke!" she said hugging his waist.

"No problem,  but thank Calum he brought it up!" he said.

"Where is he??" she questioned.

"At the studio with the boys , I gotta head over there now. Have fun there is money on the counter in my room because I'm sure you guys will get hungry. Have fun! Nice meeting you Juliet!" Luke said before slipping out of the door.

Nyx's P.O.V.:

My best friend Juliet just surprised me and is staying on tour with us for awhile. I'm so excited. I flung my arms around her neck again.

"I've missed you so so much.." I mumbled into her shoulder.

"I missed you just as much." She told me.

"So what do you want to do?" I askes releasing her.

"I want to know what the hell has happened these last few days!" She giggled.

I shook me head then we sat down on the couch.

"A lot. Well last night Calum and I took a walk to the park and sat and talked it was nice getting to know him . Then we got ice cream and came back. We laid down in bed and I let everything spill. ." I added.

"What do you mean everything?" she asked her eyes wide.

"I mean everything. Even the attempt.." I said quietly.

"You've never told anyone that.. only me and your foster family know. What made you say it?" she scrunched her eyebrows. "I dont even know. It's like I can tell him anything and feel the weight of the world fall off of my shoulders."

"You know what that is right..??" she asked me.

"What?"

"I know you might not want to admit it, but you love Calum. At least you're starting too. Just promise not to shut down, because he won't understand what to do." she said taking my hands .

"I know.. I feel it and I dont want to. But I'm scared that an attack is going to come and no one will even know.."

"Thats why I'm here. I won't let anything happen to you. Ever."

I smiled at Juliet then said,

"Let's get out of here. There's a Starbucks about 4 blocks down wanna head there?"

"Sure."

I walked into the Luke and Michael's room grabbing some money. Holy shit he left over 100$ ! I only grabbed 20. Juliet and I walked out of the hotel and onto the busy LA streets.

"How long are you staying?" I asked Juliet.

"I'm not sure, I will talk to the boys later." She said.

Calum's P.O.V.:

Don't talk, let me think it over. How we gonna fix this? How we gonna undo all the pain? 

Mikey finished singing his verse in The Only Reason when Luke walked in.

"Hey guys!" He said throwing his phone on the leather couch in the studio.

"Whats up?" Ash said.

"Just got Juliet to Nyx. How's the song writing going?" he asked.

"Pretty damn good. Mike just knocked that bridge out of the fucking park." I said laughing along with the boys.

"Was Nyx happy to see Juliet?" I asked.

"More than happy. I swear she almost started crying when she saw her." He told me.

"Im so glad she's comfortable with being here now."

Luke nodded then took a seat at the booth. When we get back to the hotel I have to meet Juliet, because I want to know how to make Nyx happy. Wait? Am I acting like her boyfriend?  Ugh. this is getting complicated.