Unforgettable

Juliet's P.O.V.:
Clear.

My family and I were shoved out of my sister's hospital room by nurses trying to stabilize her heart. it had fallen flat.

"Annie!NO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs trying to push back through the door , but my dad and Nyx were holding me back. All four of us were in tears as we hear doctors yelling commands back at each other from the room. A nurse in blue scrubs ushers us out into the waiting room filled with silence and the sorrows of many other families. Nyx hugged me for a very long time trying to sooth me but all I was thinking about was the moments I had with my big sister.

*3 years ago*
"Juliet hurry up!" Breanne called down the hall to our shared bedroom.
I was running back and forth across the room trying to pack my purse with a few things. Today was the day we were going to help her move into her new house since she left for college. I grabbed my phone charger,shoving it into my purse and running down the hall and out the front door to our car.
"Are you riding with your sister?" my mom asked me at her car along with my dad.
"Yeah is that ok?" I asked.
They both nodded then got into their car. I opened up the passenger seat door and slid in next to Breanne.
"Road trips with you are better than with mom." I laughed looking at her as she shook her head and a smile fell onto her face.
We drove for 5 hours stopping here and there for a snack or two and finally we arrived in her new town.
"Woah.." I whispered looking at her house as we pulled into the driveway.
"Hahah do you like it Jules?" she asked me turning off the car and stepping out. I did the same.
"Yeah! its amazing! " I said smiling brightly. Her house was one story, a beige color on the outside ,and had two French doors. We walked inside and it was completely empty and that's when it hit me... my big sister,my best friend, is leaving home and into her own. We spent the rest of that night bringing in boxes and bags of things.
"Jules you ready? We are heading to the hotel." my dad asked me.
"uhm... can I stay with Annie tonight?" I said looking at my dad and her. They both had the same smile plastered on their faces. "Of course you can!" my dad said as he hugged and kissed us goodbye.
"See you in the morning!" we called. That night we slept on the floor in her living room talking about how I was excited to be a freshman and how we'd miss each other.
"Goodnight Juliet. I love you." she said kissing me on the head .
"I love you too." I said before falling asleep.

*Present*

It's been hours since we were taken out of Breanne's room. Throughout the time families were given heartbreaking news and everytime I would lose it a little more. Don't take my sister.

"Excuse me? are you the Oreys?" a man dressed in white asked and we all jumped up wiping our cheeks.

"Yes. What's going on Doctor?" My dad asked intertwining my mom's and his fingers.

"I am so sorry , but -"

"No...no no no!" my mom yelled curling into my dad and I did the same to Nyx.

I ran down the hall and straight to Breanne's door. Everyone was calling my name , but as I threw the door open all I saw was I think white sheet covering my sister's body from the rest of the world to see.

Nyx's P.O.V.:

I was the first to reach Juliet and before I could stop her from trowing open the hospital door we saw her sisters limp body beneath the white sheet. I was crying just as hard as Juliet . this was my family too and the only ones who have ever fully been there for me. I wrapped my arms tightly around my best friend and held her trembling body as we wept together. The doctor closed the door and everything seemed to be in slow motion. the lighting of the narrow white hallway seemed never ending and everything was silent.