Sydney

Nyx's P.O.V.:

We were all heading back to Luke's house to hangout for a little and maybe head out into Sydney considering Juliet and I have never been.

"Let me get my mom's keys ,and we can go." Luke said walking into the kitchen where Liz was.

"Do you guys even know how to drive?" Juliet asked with a laugh.

"obviously..." Michael said.

"Let me rephrase that. Do you know how to drive with a license?" Juliet questioned with a smirk evident on her face.

"No..." They all answered in unison.

Just then Luke walked in with the keys and said, "Why do you guys look so sad? I was literally gone for 1 minute?"

"Cause one of the girls has to drive." Calum answered with a fake frown.

"Oh lord ,we're all gonna die!" Luke jokes and gave us a wink.

Juliet walked next to him and grabbed the keys as we all headed out to the car. We climbed in ,with Luke In the passenger seat ,Calum next to me on the left in the back ,I'm in the middle, and Mikey was on my right,while Ashton was in the way back chilling by himself.

"Alright let's go!" Michael cheered as we pulled out of the paved driveway and onto the gravel street. It was a pretty ride not very long but it was nice. it took us about 30 minutes to reach where we wanted to go and once we got there Juliet and I were shocked at how pretty it was.

"Its so beautiful." I whispered to myself but I guess Cal heard me because he laughed. I looked over and smiles at him.

"There's this really great ice cream parlor down the street,we can walk there . Today is a beautiful day." Ash said.

"Ice cream? Hell yeah!" I shouted as we all laughed and parked the car getting out to walk down the street.

We spent a lot of time in Sydney, probably about 6 hours just messing around and its probably the most fun I've ever had.

Juliet's P.O.V.:

We all were walking around Sydney looking at shops ,getting food, and just having fun all day long.

"You guys know what we should do?" I said.

"What?" Luke was the first to reply as everyone else turned to look at me.

"We should have a scavenger hunt!" I exclaimed waiting for an answer.

"Fuck yeah dude!" Michael laughed as we all nodded in agreement.

"That'd be sick!" Calum said.

"Alright uhmm, Nyx and Cal on a team, Ash and Mike, then me and Luke." I said smiling at everyone.

"What do we need to find?" Ashton asked followed by a giggle.

"We each need to propose to a stranger, take a picture of it, dress up a mannequin,take a picture, and pants the manager in a store." I finished with a smirk. This is gonna be fun.

"hahahah alright. where do we need to meet up?" I asked.

"on the beach. Losers have to jump in the water with their clothes on." I finished .

"Ready... set...GO!" I yelled as we all took off running around Sydney.

Luke intertwined our fingers as we ran around trying to find some people to propose to.

Calum's P.O.V.:

We all took off running down the street trying to find where to start. I grabbed Nyx's hand as I pulled her along my side and into the first store I saw with a mannequin.