Too Early to Be Angry

To everyone reading this story, I am so sorry that inuavent updated sooner! I've been really busy with school. But I hope you enjoy this chapter. x

Juliet's P.O.V.:

As soon as we walked into the hotel room Luke went off.

"Are you serious Juliet?!" He said angrily trying not to yell.

I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Excuse me?" I said rudely.

"You and Nyx were all over the 1D boys!" He accused.

"Now are you serious?" I said a smirk playing on my lips.

"Yes I am serious. Calum saw it too! He's just as upset!" He began to yell.

"Well he won't have a good night with Nyx then, she won't take his crap. And I'm not taking yours either Hemmings. I don't understand why you are so flustered? I was talking to the other guys, but I am dating you. Or did you forget that?" I retorted snarkily.

He looked taken back, then started, "I don't care about Cal and Nyx right now ! Of course I didn't 'forget' that you're dating me, but can you control yourself around other guys?!" He said raking his hands through his blonde hair.

"I don't know who you've been with before Luke, but I would never cheat, and if you are too arrogant to see that then maybe this isn't how I thought it would be." I stated.

Luke's eyes widened a tad then went back to normal as he walked towards me.

"Jules don't sa-"

"Don't touch me." I said taking a step back.

He stopped moving and looked me dead in the eyes, silently pleading for me to just forgive him , but it doesn't work that way.

"God! I am sorry Luke but whoever fucked you over in the past, is in the past! I have never had the chance to be honest with a guy and be in a relationship because they never gave me a shot. So screw you! You already made me cuss which I never do and I am beyond pissed. I need some air." I said finishing my rant and pushing past his large figure and out the door.

The elevator was fast to open and I was in the lobby quickly. I took a step outside and into the cool evening. The cars raced by down the busy streets and I could finally catch my breath. After about 5 minutes an arm draped around my shoulder, pulling me closer.

"I'm sorry..." Luke said sincerely looking down at me.

I just shook my head.

"So am I. I don't care about any guy other than you. I want you Luke. Always. Ok?" I said looking up into his watery eyes and he looked into mine.

He leaned in a kissed me deeply. I was meant to be with him. I pulled away and smiled.

"It's just too early in our relationship to be fighting.." I said looking around the city.

"Yeah it is.. But honestly... How much do you think Calum is getting yelled at right now?" My dork of a boyfriend asked as we both laughed.

"A lot." I continued to laugh.

We walked back into the hotel and went back to our room. We climbed into bed and I snuggled against Luke's bare chest.

*7 Hours later*