Feelings

Nyx's P.O.V.:

It was really dark at the park , and usually I'd be scared but I had someone with me, and that person was Calum. He made me feel safe and not like the cheesy love story way it was different. We sat alone on the wooden park bench just talking, and it was nice.

"I don't think I will ever be able to thank you boys for this experience,  and just helping me." I said to him while looking up at the sky.

"Thank Luke haha, if you don't mind me asking what do you mean helping you..?" he asked curiously.

I knew I shouldn't have said that..

"Its nothing really,  I dont know what im saying." I spoke faking a laugh. He could sense it.

Calum's P.O.V.:

"It's nothing really, I don't know what I'm saying." Nyx said then she forced a laugh. I want to know whats going on,  but I don't know if I should push the subject.

"Oh, well Nyx I know we haven't been friends for a while, well shit not even a day, but I'm always going to be here for you. Please don't forget that." I spoke softly looking into her gorgeous eyes.

"That means a lot to me.." she said and smiled.

God I wish I could kiss her, but she probably doesn't even like me. Pull yourself together Calum!

Nyx's P.O.V.:

I smiled at Calum, and he did the same but looked like he was debating on something.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

He shook his head,

"Oh , what? ha nothing just spacing out." he laughed.

"Haha okay.. hey wanna go get some ice cream?" I questioned him.

He jumped up and grabbed my arm gently and started pulling me down the hill with him.

"I'll take that as a yes!" I giggled.

We ran about a block and a half down the road until we saw Baskin Robbins.

"Hello, can I get you something?" the worker smiled brightly.

"Could I get a scoop of mint chocolate chip with gummy bears in a cup please?" I asked kindly.

She nodded,

"And for you cutie?" She asked and winked at Calum.

I tried to hide my giggle but I busted into a fit of laughter. Calum shook his head side to side, and said,

"Uhm yeah,  could I get the same but with marshmallows?" he said.

"Definitely. " the worker giggled, then went to make the ice creams.

"Wow, she took a liking to you." I playfully shoved him.

"Nah, she likes me cause I'm in a band." he winked. We both started laughing and the girl came back with our ice cream.

"That'll be $7.50." she stated.

I began to pull out my wallet when Calum put his hand over mine and I swear my heart jumped.

"Don't worry love." he said then paid for the ice cream.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"Anytime. We can eat and walk back if you want?" he asked me.

I nodded my head and we walked out the door. We walked for about 20 minutes then reached the hotel.

"Mike said you're scared of elevators so we can take the stairs." he said and opened the doorway.

We walked six flights and reached our room.

"Hey boys!" I said.

They all said hello.

"Where were you?" Luke asked.

"The park then ice cream." Cal chimed in.

"And none for us you assholes?" Michael laughed.

"Says you Clifford." I retorted.

"Yep, definitely gonna enjoy you here. ahahah" Mikey said shaking his head and walking into his and Luke's room.

Calum's P.O.V.:

Mike walked into his and Luke's room.

"Hey Ash , come here real quick." I said waving Ashton over.

"What is it mate?" he said walking over.

I leaned in to whisper in his ear,

"Hey can you stay in their room tonight? You know so Nyx doesn't feel overwhelmed?" I asked.

He giggled and said,

"Yeah so she isn't "overwhelmed"! Have fun Cal." he winked and barged into the other room.

"Im staying in here tonight guys!" Ashton yelled and I heard Michael say he figured. I laughed and walked over to Nyx who was sitting on the couch texting someone.

"Who are you texting?"

"Huh? Oh. I'm texting my best friend Juliet. She can't believe I'm here, and she misses me a lot." she told me.

"Oh, tell her hi for me." I said then sat down next to her.

She smiled then went back to texting.

"So you're gonna stay with me tonight, if thats alright." I told her.

"Yeah, thats fine. Where am I sleeping though?" she looked up and asked.

With me.

"You would have to share a bed with me... but I can take the floor if you're uncomfortable!" I quickly added.

"Haha no , it's fine. Nothing to worry about. But I'm gonna jump in the shower if thats ok?"

"Yeah! There are towels in the bathroom."

"Okay." she said and got up.

Nyx's P.O.V.:

I got up to go take a quick shower and get ready for bed. I'm gonna have to sleep with Calum, and it shouldn't be too bad. I'm getting closer with him, and these feelings I had of loving him as my sunshine are growing into something real. I don't know how he feels , but time will tell.