Finally

Nyx's P.O.V.:

Calum just dedicated "Beside you" to me.. in front of an entire stadium! Now I'm definitely confused. Juliet ran over to me grabbing my arm and looking into my eyes.

"DUDE! HE JUST DID THAT!" She shouted at me.

I just looked at her still in shock.

"NYX! CAL DEFINITELY LIKES YOU. GOOD THING YOU TOLD HIM HUH?" She exclaimed again.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Juliet, it could mean I'm a new best friend." I said calmer than her.

"You're retarded." She said bluntly.

"Hey! that was rude." I said looking at her and gently shoving her.

"Ha, sorry." she laughed.

We stood there on the left wing waiting for the show to be over , I was nervous about what was gonna happen when I went to the room tonight with Cal.

"Thank you guys so much! We're 5 Seconds of Summer,  GOODNIGHT!" They all yelled and ran off stage.

Juliet ran over and hugged all the boys while Cal ran over to me. He grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the dressing room, I turned to look over my shoulder at juliet and the boys to see Luke was wiggling his eyebrows at me and Mike was smirking. We got into the dressing room and Calum shut the door.

"Whats going on?" I asked.

"How long?" he said.

"How long what??" I asked confused even more now.

"Nyx.. how long have you liked me?" he asked.

"Well I've obviously loved you since I heard you sing, but actual feelings for you started when you tried to hit on me in Panda Express. I loved how you got embarrassed when Ash yelled you got rejected." I laughed and looked at him.

He stood there smiling down at me while thinking about that moment a few days ago.

"I knew I had to talk to you the moment I saw you in front of me.." he blushed.

I did too and looked around the room.

"Soo..whats going to happen now?" I asked him.

"Well.. if this goes anywhere it'd be difficult, you know that right?" he questioned me.

I nodded.

"Are you willing to deal with everything that is gonna come with being with me? The unnecessary stupid hate some people might send you, the comments of being younger than me?" he asked me concerned.

"For you Calum Hood? Most definitely." I smiled then hugged him. I felt him smile into my hair.

Juliet's P.O.V.:

Ashton, Michael,  Luke , and I piled outside of the dressing room door listening to Nyx's and Calum's conversation.

"For you Calum Hood? Most definitely." we heard Nyx say faintly.

"WOOO!" Michael cheered a little too loudly and before we knew it the door flew open and we were all faced on thw floor.

"Owwww." we all groaned.

"You losers." Nyx laughed looking at us.

"Thanks man." I said extending a hand so she could help me up, which she did.

"So, you two are a thing now huh?" Luke joked.

"I guess... " Nyx said shyly.

"About damn time!" Luke said smiling ans Calum sent him a knowing look then his smile faded. I looked over at him and he forced a laugh.

"Lads we need to go. The car is out front." Their tour manager stated poking his head through the door quickly. "Alright, we're coming !" Ashton said cheerfully.

We all grabbed our things and headed out the door. Calum grabbed Nyx's hand gently and smiled down at her and walked out the door.

"They're so adorable. It makes me sick." I joked telling Luke.

"Haha, yeah me too." he smiled.

We walked out of the venue and into the car heading back to the hotel.

Nyx's P.O.V.:

the 5sos lads,Juliet,and I all were exhausted once we walked into the hotel lobby. We said our goodnight's there while Cal and I headed to the stairs and the rest climbed into the elevator. I can't get over that im now dating Calum. He meant so much to me as a singer before this , but now him and the other 5sos boys were in my life as friends , best friends. Things are finally looking up for me.

"Are you tired?" He asked me as we walked over to our door.

"Hell yes." I stated with a small laugh.

"We can go straight to bed if you want?" he asked nicely.

"Please?" I said.

Calum nodded while shutting the heavy door behind us. I grabbed my pj's and changed quickly in the bathroom , then I brushed my teeth and crawled into bed. Cal crawled in and brought me close to his chest like he did every night. I could get used to this.

"Goodnight goregeous.." he whispered kissing my head.

"Goodnight Cal." I whispered back then drifting off to sleep.

*Knock Knock*

It was 6 a.m. who is at the door?!

"Cal! Nyx! Get up you lazy asses! We gotta leave in an hour!" Michael called through the door.

Cal started wake up,

"Good morning Love." he said sleepily.

"Good morning. " I said kissing his cheek making him grin.

"That I can get uses to." he joked.

"Oh hush, and get up." I said jumping out of bed.

I began to walk to the bathroom when Calum said,

"You don't need to change Nyx. "

"What why?" I asked confused.

"Because we have to fly home today we get a few days off before finishing this tour." he stated while putting his suitcase back together.

"Home?  as in Australia?" I questioned.

"Yeah." he smiled brightly.

"I seriously cant wait, I've always wanted to visit! So has Jules!" I said excitedly.

"That's good! Hahah, so just pack your suitcase then we will leave." he told me.

I walked over to my suitcase then gathered up all of my things and placed them all in it neatly.

"I'm ready when you are." Calum said standing by the bed.

"I'm good." I said standing up with my luggage.

"Then lets go sweetcheeks." Cal winked at me holding the door open.

We walked down the stairs into the lobby with only Mike,  Luke, Ash and Juliet.

"Hey guys." I said.

They all smiled slightly obviously still sleepy.

"Lets go home lads." Ash said walking through the sliding glass doors while we followed.

We piled into the car and left for the airport once again. We went through security and then to our terminal. Our flight was called over the loudspeaker to board about an hour and a half later.

I took the window seat next to Calum and Luke and Juliet sat across from us.

Michael sat next to Ashton with a girl in a green day shirt , she's gonna have a nice flight hahaha.

"Please fasten your seatbelts for takeoff." the air hostess said then went behind the curtain.

All of us had our headphones in drifting off to sleep. I looked over at Juliet to see her laying in Luke's lap and ge was smiling down at her. He definitely likes her. I smiled too then leaned onto Calum's chest and let him drape and arm around me as we both fell fast asleep. Australia here we come.