springs past

(o-o-okay n-n-next part um... s-sorry it took so long i started a new school this year so i'm still getting into it so if these parts take a bit to long then i'm sorry. o-oh and Vincent/purple guy is the one that is lied down and pink guy is the one siting in the image (if you don't know who pink guy is he's Vincent's brother or well thats who i see him being)and both murders so..... yeah on to the book~Tomaway2016) 

Your P.O.V

I walked back to the place i found SpringTrap when i got there he was in his human form "hello" i said softly enough for him to hear me "o-oh (Y/n) i didn't see you there come on in i think there is something you need to know" he said with sadness in his voice i walked in and sat down "what is it you want to tell me" i said "its about... *sigh* it's about who i am" he said looking to the ground "o-ok?" i said more like asked him "*sigh* y-you remember your friends right?" 

"yeah there souls were traped inside the animatronics.. but they never told me how" i said

"well i can tell you how" he said

~Flashback~

Vincent's P.O.V

There where kids every were this was the day i would lour some kids and stuff them in to the animatronics i saw a group of kids near the animatronics and it was just the right amount i put on the SpringBonnie suite and loured them all in to the back room good thing they where all friends to but after i killed them i felt empty my brother said i would fell happy but i felt nothing i got to work and stuffed them in the suites when i came out of the back room i saw a young girl about 10 years of age running around at first i thought she was just exited till i herd what she said she was yelling someones name it was the name of the guy i had stuffed inside of Nightmare. that guy was her older broth and i took him away from her i felt so bad for the poor girl, i left and didn't return for the next 4 years, when i did return the children were not happy they stuffed me into the very suite i used to kill them, i felt so bad for them and apologised when i woke up as an animatronic some didn't take to long to forgive me but others took longer and then there was one who will never forgive me and that is Nightmare.

~Flashback end~

SpringTrap's P.O.V

"and i don't blame him for not forgiving me because i took him away from his sister, i took him away from you"as i finished telling her my past i look up to see her crying i felt bad but all i said was "and i won't blame you if you don't forgive me either" as i said that she leaped into my arms crying saying over and over that she forgave me"it's okay, i'm sorry" i said as she sat up and looked at me" i forgive you, Vincent" she said, i was surprised to hear me real name after that she got up and said bye as she left i hear her saying she was sorry but what for she had nothing to be sorry for so why did she say sorry. i got up and went to go see what the others where doing i walk in to the party room 1 to see the pirates rehearsing for the big day i went up to them and said hi "h-h-hay S-Spring what y-you doing" asked Mangle she is wearing a white dress with a pink ribbon around her waist she was missing one of her eyes and it was replaced with a light pink rose, she has a little (um... i don't know it's name) friend thats attached to her back, she has a pink bowtie and red cheeks like the other toys do and she has white fox ears and beautiful pinky white long hair that was in two pony tails, and i kinda have a crush on her. 

" so Springtrap what brings you hear" i heared her brother say, Toy Foxy, he is wearing a black shirt, black pair of pants, a white pirate cote like foxy's, a pair of silver gloves, knee high boots and a pink bowtie he has white ears and red cheek...

" so Springtrap what brings you hear" i heared her brother say, Toy Foxy, he is wearing a black shirt, black pair of pants, a white pirate cote like foxy's, a pair of silver gloves, knee high boots and a pink bowtie he has white ears and red cheeks like Mangle's and he has neat short white hair and yellow eyes like Mangle's eyes/eye.

" just wondering is all" i said, as i left i saw (Y/n) pass me looking down i checked the clock and saw it was 12:00am 'so she was going to the office' i thought.

Your P.O.V

  i walked to the office listening to (f/s) (favourite song) as i walked to the office i was looking down and pass who i think is Springtrap when i got to the office i sat down in the office chair remembering what Springtrap told me about his brother 'i knew his brother all to well he was always at the pizzeria and didn't like me one year after my brother died he nearly killed me not that any one would care if i died or went missing back then but any way' my thoughts were cut off by a song that came on that fit his brother well.

his little whispers love me, love me

thats all i ask for love me, love me

he battered his tiny fist to fell something 

wondered what it's like to touch and feel some thing

monster how should i feel? 

creatures lie here looking through the window

that night he caged her bruised  and broke her

he struggled closer then he STOLE her!

violet wrist and then her ankles

silent pain

then he slowly saw their nightmares where his dreams

monster how should i feel?

creatures lie here looking through the window

time will hear their voices 

i'm a glass child i am Hannah's regrets

monster how should i feel?

turn the sheets down murder ears with pillow lace  

there's bathtubs full of glow flies 

bath in kerosene

their words tattooed in his veins...       YEAH! 

as you where singing you weren't aware that a certain bunny was listening. You where lost in your thoughts again till you heared a filmier voice saying "what was that about?" you look up to see... 

(okay next part i got it out as quick as i could so that was nice i am sick so i'm sorry if the next part takes a little while.
Shadow: HELLO TOMAWAY!!WHERE ARE YOU, YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE DR!!!!
Me: nope!*runs and locks door*
Shadow: open up now or i'll make you!!
Me: nope!....
Shadow: *breaks down door and grabs Tomaway* come on
Me: nooooo!!!! 😭 *sigh* bye all you lovely readers ~Tomaway2016)