dose he love me?

(hi sorry it's taking so long mum's computer was having problems so now i have to use my grandpa's laptop but i should be back to up dating more after the school holidays and i have put up the first chapter of the Darkiplier x Reader again sorry it's like 4 in the morning when i started doing this and the song does not have part in the story ~Tomaway2016)

me and Goldie where talking about stuff we've do through the years "wow seriously i didn't think Freddy had the guts to ask Chica out" i say half joking "well i told him if he doesn't then i'll tell her he loves her" he says and we both start laughing. then all of a sudden Vixy came in saying "hey do you guys want to play truth or dare ( also that is a movie that just came out in cinemas and i have to what for it to come out on DVD to watch it because it's to high rating:'( ) where all playing" she said very loud "ok sure just as long as you don't blow our ears off" me and Goldie say the same time.

TIME SKIP by Goldie's cuteness :3

we where all in the main room and i had a few good truths and dares see i know every one of my friends crushes and most of my friends where gay (if you have anything against gay people then... I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU GOT IT!! gay people are still people just in love with the same sex you got it! good! now back to the story;3) i mean i don't care my own brother is gay but knowing each on of there crushes just means more blackmail but i don't know Goldie's but i didn't care i don't want to blackmail him anyway because i love him i just hope he loves me back. after everyone and i mean everyone even Scott came bye and said he would join oh and Mike, Jeremy and Scott are the only other ones that know about the animatronics  past and human form i met them the first time i became a nightguard. "i'm going first" we all hear Vixy shout and no one complained "okay Chica truth or dare" she asked Chica"um... truth!" Chica said " okay is it true that you and Freddy are dating?" she asked " yep" Chica said cheerfully "okay my turn" Chica shouted as her eyes land on me "(Y/n) truth or dare" she asked i of course went for dare "i dare you to... eat a whole slice of pizza in one go" she said and i did. it was now my go i had thought of which two crushes to pick on first i just didn't know which out of the two to pick and after a few seconds i pick someone "Bonnie truth or dare" i asked now Bonnie knows, i know everyone's crushes so he was scared "u-um t-truth" he said shakily "okay Bonnie who do you love" the whole room went silent and Bonnie was shaking a lot "u-u-um i-i u-uh um" this went on for 3 minuets and the he said "f-foxy!" he then ran out blushing like crazy and so was foxy. foxy then got up and went after him and nightmare gave me a death glare saying if i did that to him he would kill me. after that we decided that i was Scott's turn and he knew my love for Goldie so i was scared, and now i know how Bonnie felt "(Y/n) truth or dare" he asked i said truth trying my hardest not to show any weakness "who do you have a crush on" he said i was scared i knew there was no way he would love me back so i was silent until the bell chimed 6:00am and i was free, i got up and ran home going to sleep in my little oven.

Goldie's P.O.V 

After (Y/n) ran out of the pizzeria i felt a little upset that i couldn't hear who she had a crush on. i went back to my room and kept thinking of her she was so cute and when she saw me sleeping i felt so embarrassed i couldn't get her off my mind she was perfect in every way her long (h/c) (hair color) (if you have short hair sorry just play along with it) hair her beautiful (e/c) eyes (eye color) her pale skin (in this story you have pale skin) i just couldn't bare it. i got my laptop and (okay now whats next isn't to inappropriate but still a tiny bit so just don't say i didn't warn you) i started jerking of to some anime porn to hopefully get my mind of her but i just couldn't with every stroke i thought about her and her pretty face, i did this most of the night, by 9:00am i had stoped and was a panting mess and had to clean the mess up before anyone found out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: hey everyone sorry this took so long i'm on school holidays and my grandpa has the worst internet in the entire fucking world and yes i swear you should know by now any way seeing as i'm on holidays i've only got shadow with me one of us mite die and i hope it's him 

Shade: I HEARED THAT YOU BITCH!!!!  

Me: OKAY I'VE GOT TO GO BUT I'LL SEE YOU IN THe next update all you lovely readers

Shade:GET BACK HEre!!!!