Chapter 6

(A/N) Before i start i just want to thank you for all the votes and comments. It means so much! I never even expected 5 reads, but turns out you kinda like it? Well thank you so so much! <3 Thanks to my 50 followers as well, you mightn't think that's a big number but to me its amazing!! Keep reading, love you. x

Bob pulled up to the school. The whole car ride he avoided conversation, he even let me pick the radio station. I gave him a small hug then hopped out the car. The sun was shining brightly. I propped my bag onto my shoulder and headed off.

I walked into school taking a deep breath. "Alli!" Someone screamed. Crap! I turned around slowly, it was Becky - phew! "Hey" I replied. "Why so tense today?" She asked. Well i might as well tell her what i know? Matt and Carter approached us, they went to say hello but Becky shushed them. So i told them first not to tell anyone, they all agreed. Then i told them about waking up last night, and the crashes, the bloody hands, the weird behavior, a stranger and this morning.

They all stood in shock. I nodded. "Well who is it?" Carter asked. "Well if i knew i would of said, i wouldn't of referred to him as a stranger?" I said in a duh voice. "Oh yeah ha!" He replied. Carter as clever, well most of the time anyway?

The bell rung notifying us its first lesson. I was in English with Matthew and oh.. Hailey.

We walked down the hall in silence. It wasn't awkward it was comfortable. We got the the classroom and opened the door. There was an empty seat next to Matt so i took it. On the board the teacher had wrote something. At first i thought i saw amazing, then i looked again. It was on the board it said 'The Fault In Our Stars' .

I smiled whilst reading it, then sat in the chair. "You like that book?" Matt asked from beside me. I turned with a big grin on my face. "Yeah its one of my favorite books!" I said. Matt giggled. "Mine too" Really?.. He likes The Fault In Our Stars? "i know, I know. You probably don't believe me?" He said opening his bag.

"I don't believe you?" I replied. He took out a pen and a pencil. "Well you should, I love to read" He answered. If he is joking, i'm gonna kick him in the face. He rummaged round his bag, then removed a folder. He handed me it. What does this guy carry! It was so heavy. I looked confused at first.

Then i looked down, and was surprised! Three books were inside that bag! Like i carry books myself but that's because I'm Allison Kingsley, top geek? But Matt, he was hot and funny and well i guess.. Intelligent. The books he had were The Fault In Our Stars, The Hunger Games and Harry Potter book 1.

I handed him the bag back, still in awe. "Matthew Espinosa you have proved me wrong!" I said. He smiled, "Good" He said back. The teacher walked in and began to teach. Mine and Matt's hands were up throughout the whole class, everyone was surprised.

Even Hailey didn't make any comments? "Now class as per usual, you can choose your partners but listen first. You must both do the work, not just one. You will work together to create a poster on the book. Outside of class!" He said. His voice got deeper throughout the sentences.

"Matty!" A loud squeaky voice said from behind us. I turned to see Hailey, well obviously? I rolled my eyes. "Were working together right?" Hailey said. She leaned over so her face was against Matt's. He looked extremley uncomfortable. "Alli" Matt said. "Want to work together?" He finished.

Hailey slid off his shoulder and sat back down watching me. "Yeah OK?" I replied. I couldn't help but smile at the fact Hailey was rejected. Cruel i know but so enjoyable!

For the rest of the day nobody really said anything to me. It was peaceful, It was happy. I was glad. I asked Matt to come over to do the project, he agreed. I called Bob and asked him to get us.

Becky and Carter were going to the park, if we finished early enough we could go.

"So you have a driver hmm, very posh!" Matt said with a smirk.

"Look I know what your thinking snobby and stuff but seriously i'm far from that?" I replied.

"Oh come on! Not everyone has driver you know? Just admit your life is perfect isn't it?" Matt said. If only he knew half of it!

"Far from it actually?" I said looking at him. He turned to face me too.

"Come on then tell me your story" He said. Well you know what Matt, just because you asked..

"Well my mother and father got divorced when i was a kid. I had never seen my dad, apart from pictures, until just recently. My mother got cancer, she unfortunately died. My father was informed, a deal was put in place that when i turn 16 i can move here with my rich dad. In London i was bullied and had never had anyone to call my friend, that's why i read. Its my escape. I was happy to move out here but know i'm unsure. Obviously its better to be here than there, but what if things don't work out here? I tend to over think? So when i came here I expected to see my dad alot and start my life again, no bullying no teasing. But instead its the complete opposite." I said. Words were just flowing out, and flowing out. I really needed to shut up!

"Oh Alli, I'm so so sorry! I had no idea!" Matt said genuinely.

"It doesn't matter. I never intended on telling you all that!" I said with the fakest giggle.

"I think this is Bob is it?" Matt said. I looked up from the pavement and saw Bob. I nodded, then waved. Bob waved back.

We both got in the back of the car. "Well hello Matthew!" Bob said as he started the car. "Hello sir" Matt said. He didn't know what to do. He went to put out his hand but i stopped him. "That was fancy!" Bob said to Matt. "Oh Allison, your father is going to speak to you later its important" Bob said, i nodded then looked out the window. He was probably going to explain last night. There was also a gut feeling that it weren't though. Something told me he wanted me back to London.

(A/N) There's going to be a double update today! I'll get on with it now whilst you vote, follow or give feedback. Thanks so much!

-tx :)