Chapter 12...

At the end of the day, I have chosen them all a suit. Andy’s is classical groom, with black jacket and trousers, a white shirt and a waistcoat the same colour as Kate’s dress. Adam’s is the same only his waistcoat is the same colour as Ava’s dress. We had chosen our bridesmaids dresses earlier that day. We were both wearing dark purple, almost aubergine coloured dresses. They went down to the floor and were made of floaty chiffon. They were sleeveless with a sweetheart neckline and had a black ribbon around the waist which was held at the front with a black flower. Ryan’s waistcoat would also be this colour. When I only had Joel’s to choose I pulled Ryan aside.

‘Joel won’t have a date.’ I say. He thinks for a minute.

‘Is Kate having any more bridesmaids? They don’t have to date but it would make the sides equal.’ He says. I know he sister was a bridesmaid to and I had met her that morning.

‘Her Sister. She’s a year younger than Kate and doesn’t have a boyfriend or anything.’ I could pair them together as she was wearing the same as me and Ava. I pick out Joel’s suit and tell them all to try it on. I also pick them all black ties.

After the shopping I decide I need a drink. We all troop to Starbucks, suit’s ordered and being delivered.

‘So, Chloe. What’s Kate’s dress like?’ Andy asks me. I laugh.

‘No way am I telling you Andy. Nice try though.’ He looks offended.

‘I only asked because I bought her something and I hoped it would suit her dress.’ He reaches into his pocket and pulls out two boxes. One is a ring box but the other is more ornate. He opens it and shows me. Inside is a necklace. It is silver and very delicate. It is obviously a locket and is shaped in a heart. He opens it. Inside is a picture of him and Kate. One the other side is an inscription. I recognize the song lyrics. It is one of Andy’s favourite songs.

‘All you need is love.’ To some people it may seem tacky or cliché but I know that Andy means every word.

‘It’s beautiful Andy.’ I say, literally having tears in my eyes. ‘She’ll love it.’ He smiles at me.

‘You think? It matches the ring.’ He pulls out the ring which is a simple silver ring with words round the edge which say, ‘All you need is love.’

‘It really is beautiful Andy.’

I would really love any feedback. Also, if you like this, then have a look at my other Lawson fanfic's :)