Six

**Convo between Camila and Dinah**

Camila [8:10 am]:  Dinah

Camila [8:12 am]:  DINAH

Camila [8:10 am]:  DINAH JANE HANSEN

Camila [8:14 am]: WAKE UP NOW.

Dinah [8:15 am]: Go away, I'm trying to sleep

Camila [8:16 am]:  It's time to wake up!!!!!

Camila [8:18 am]:  No, seriously. Wake the heck up!

Dinah [8:19 am]: Yeah I'm up now! Thanks to you

Camila [8:20 am]: So you mind telling me why you didn't tell me that Lauren asked you about me????

Dinah [8:21 am]: Oh yeah she did last night haha

Camila [8:22 am]: What EXACTLY did she ask and what did you say??

Dinah [8:23 am]: She just asked me stuff like who you really were and was telling me that you kept hitting on her

Camila [8:23 am]:  Ughhh what did you say?

Dinah [8:24 am]: I told her how we've been friends ever since we were basically born and how you moved to New York after high school but we kept in touch. And that you come visit me when you have the chance

Camila [8:25 am]: Okay that's it? You didn't tell her everything, did you??

Dinah [8:25 am]: What do you mean? About how you're a multi-millionaire who's probably just playing her and you're back here in Miami partly to visit me and partly to close out another MILLION dollar deal???

Camila [8:26 am]:  DINAH!

Camila [8:27 am]:  Oh my god

Dinah [8:30 am]: Relax, I didn't tell her.

Dinah [8:31 am]:  But seriously, Mila. I think you need to stop messing with Lauren. Driving her home that night was nice and all, but she's a good person. She's probably also very vulnerable right now. You're my best friend, but I consider Lauren a friend of mine too. I don't want to see her get hurt.

Camila [8:32 am]:  Would it be so crazy if I said that maybe I actually like Lauren?

Dinah [8:33 am]: Just like how you liked Loraine, Eva, Jenna, Cayli.. ??? The list goes on...

Camila [8:34 am]:  No not like them. Not like them at all.

Camila [8:34 am]:  Lauren's different. She's real and honest and isn't there just to tell me what I want to hear.

Dinah [8:35 am]:  I don't know Mila. Just please don't hurt her.

Camila [8:36 am]:  Don't worry, I don't plan on it.