AG

Sanyukta: Randhir..

I heard her sweet melodic voice and straightway stopped setting my hair. I looked at the mirror. She was standing in yellow top and light brown jeans at the threshold of the closet. I smiled and turned back. There is black bag in her hand.  With smile I walked toward her. 

I: What's that?

I pointed to the bag. She smiled widely and offered me the bag.

Sanyukta: Present for u.

I raised my eyes but took it with smile and opened the bag. There is box wrapped in sliver wrapping. I examined the box. 

I: U know don't have too. I mean-

But she stopped me.

Sanyukta: Its a thank you gift for u. U helped me so much during exams. So I thought of gifting to u.

I chuckled and start unwrapping the box. I opened the box and there is a beautiful watch inside. I grinned widely and with quick moment I start removing my old watch and wear her gifted watch. Damn it looked nice.

Nice!! It's marvelous.  

Sanyukta: U liked it ?

I stopped looking at the watch and looked at her. She looked nervous. I smiled wickedly. 

I: Yes but.

Her eyes raised in questioningly. 

Sanyukta: But ?

I grinned. I took a step and stand very closed to her. My nostrils filled with her strawberry and  jasmine scent. Lord. She will drive me crazy. I pulled toward me and she banged with my chest. Surprised expression all written on her face but soon she composed. My eyes locked with her. I can feel her heart beating so fast. I leaned so my lips fanned hers.

I: U can thanked me other way too. 

I said with husky voice. Her lashes fell down and pink color start coming on her cheeks.  A shy smile comes on her lips. She bow down her head. I heard her small timid but shuttered voice. 

Sanyukta: Ha.. How ?

I lift her chin and made her look into my eyes. Her lips looks dry. I swallowed not to wet them soon. I looked into her chocolate brown eyes.

I: Like u did on the other day when U thanked me for the first time.  

The pink color turned into red. She start blushing profoundly. She removed her chin from my hold and down her head. She is true definition of shyness. I leaned toward her ear and brushed her loose lock. I whispered huskily.

I: I m waiting. 

She didn't said but lightly shook her head in no. 

I: Okay then. We stay here like this. U in arms. 

I casually said and  tighten my grip around her petite waist.

I: I know that u loved to being in my arms and I don't problem with that.

Her head shot up. Her cheeks were flushed in red. I stared in her eyes lovingly. 

Sanyukta: Please. 

Her eyes begged me but I shook my head in no.

I: Just say thank u to me like that and then u r free. 

I forward my cheek and waited. After a while thinking she leaned up on the tips of her toes. I smiled and saw from the corner of my eyes. Her eyes got closed and I quickly spin my face and her lips land on mine. Her eyes suddenly opened and she backed away. I smiled widely and smirked. She looked flushed and all painted in scarlet. I quickly pecked her lips again and she opened her mouth and closed like a fish. She banged her small tiny fist on my chest and hide herself in my chest. I start laughing hard on her shyness and innocence.