BC

I closed my book as our Investment professor announced after giving the deadline of submitting our assignment.

Voice: Ready ?

I heard Vincent's excited voice. I turned to him. His eyes looked excited for going club. But I m not in mood of going as I m feeling lonely and sad from the time I came to college. Actually it was his idea I should go college instead of staying home and watching him going. With heavy heart I accepted his request and then firstly he dropped me college and then went. Four hours passed and still I have to wait for next two hours to land him.

Voice: Sanukta?

I stopped my thoughts as he is snapping his fingers in front of my eyes. I blinked my eyes and back to earth.

I: Huhh..

Vincent: Where u lost ?

He wiggled his eyebrows. With small smile I shook my head in no. He turned his eyes into playful one and crooked smile comes on his lips.

Vincent: Missing. Missing.

I huffed and nodded my head. Sadness and loneliness over looming me. He grabbed me in side hug.

Vincent: It's okay. He will be back soon.

With tight smile I agreed with him.

Vincent: Till then its party tonight.

I chuckled on his excitement and nodded my head. We collect our books and I looked around everyone left. We also left our class and headed to my car.

Robert is waiting. I smile as I saw him. He smiled too. We get closed to the car and he opened the door.

Vincent: Yono Club.

Robert looked at me and I nodded my head lightly. With tight smile he accepted my request and we start heading to our destination.

~

Robert halt the car in front of the club. I looked at Vincent's side. He was grinning widely and rubbing his palms together. I shook my head in disbelief. We slipped out and get into the queue.

We were welcomed by loud thumping music. I looked around people grinding each other.

Remember the last time.

I chuckled lightly. Last time was totally blurred for me. That was the first time I drunk and I don't even knew that. And later his getting angry on Vincent. All was incredible.

Going to drink again?

I halted at my spot. I m not gonna do that again and especially when he is not around to handle me. Vincent turned back to me and watch me raised eyes. I scrunched my nose and shook my head in dismissal.

We sat on the counter and soon a female bartender approached us. She widely smiled towards him.

Bartender: What can I get u sir?

She said seductively and I tightly pressed my lips not to laugh.

Vincent: One strawberry flapper  for the lady and one beer for me.

I gaped at him as he also play along with her. She looked at me and all her smile faded. She looked at me with disgust. I ignored her and she walked away. I turned to Vincent who was already looking at my side with pressed lips.

I: U got an admirer.

I said in teasing singing tone but he burst into laugh and next moment I also joined him.

Vincent: Gosh.. that was hot. Did u see how she-

I nodded between my laugh. Our laugh stopped as our drinks served by other bartender. We both looked each other and again start laughing hard.