Chapter .3.

Rebel POV

I made my way to my locker and of course there was pieces of paper with stuff on it. like 'Slut.Emo bitch. Suicidal. Go kill yourself. Die.".
I took all of them off and shoved them in the trash. I grabbed my history book and slammed my locker. Than headed off to history.
As usual I was the first one there.  The only teacher that does something about people bullying me is my history,English, and my reading teacher. Those are the only people besides Alpha that does something about it.

"Stuff still ending up on your locker?" My history teacher Mr.Saltzmen.(Yes from the vampire diaries I can't help myself 😁).

"Yeah. It's never gonna stop. I can't handle it no more." I said with my head on my desk.

"Rebel. Let me see your arm." I sighed. He the only one that knows about my suicidal.

I held out my arm. He rolled up the sleeves and saw 5 new cuts. I looked up and I could see pain in his eyes. I pulled my arm away and rolled down my sleeve.

"Rebel. I thought you were gonna stop." He said

"I tried. I really did. But I just need to feel pain. I don't know why I just do. It's like my problem with cigarettes I have to have one. That's what its like with cutting." I said looking down.

"Rebel. You are a smart and beautiful talented girl. People just don't see that."he said

He walked over to his desk
And grabbed a rubber band. I was confused. Why would he need a rubber band?

"Here."he gave me the rubber band.

"What is this supposed to do?" I asked. Putting it on.

"Everytime you want to cut or think about cutting flick the rubber band. It'll help trust me." I just nodded. He always helps me through this.

He went back to his desk because people started coming in. I sat in the very back corner so no one could see me. I didn't like sitting in front because that where the 'normal' people sit. I'm not consider 'normal'. I got out my notebook and started drawing. I always draw when we're leaning something that doesn't interested. That was until someone through a piece of paper at me. I looked up and of course it was Abby the bitch Wright. This ain't gonna be good.
I looked up and she was smirking. God help me.I
Opened the paper and it read.

Rebel

So it's look like that you cut again. How about you do us a favor and just kill yourself . Everybody wants you to die. They act like your friend but they really just feel sorry for you. Oh you actually thought you had friends.you really are dumb. Just go back home and just cut until you die. Toodles.

I couldn't handle it no more. I got up grabbed my history book and threw it at Abby and it hit directly at her face. And stormed out of the room. I ran outside and got on my Harley. I turned it on and droved off. When I turned on my street I just saw my dad's car there. So he was the only one there. Lucky the rest of the BVB ain't there. I turned into my driveway. Hopped off the bike and ran inside the house. When I got in the kitchen I thought dad was alone but he wasn't.

So how did I did. I used a little bit of vampire diaries in this. Tell how you think of that and give me some ideas.✌