Chapter.30.

Rebel POV

I shoved Sam away and turned and found Jordan shocked face and I broken cup on the ground.

"Jordan it's not what it lo-" I was cut off by him.

"Save it Rebel." Jordan said and left.

I slapped Sam as hard as I could and ran after Jordan. I see him walking. I ran to him and grabbed his shoulder.

"Jordan please listen. It was Sam. He kissed me first. We used to have a thing but that's over. Please believe me." I pleaded.

"Rebel I can't. You just kissed my best friend. I should have listned to people when they told me that you would do this." He said.

He shrugged me off got in his car and left. I was numb. I called a cab and it took me home. When I got inside the house Andy and Ashley were waiting in the livingroom for me.

"Rebel did you really cheat on Jordan? Why would you do that?" My dad asked.

"I didn't cheat on him. Sam kissed me first. Why does it concern you?" I asked.

"Jordan is a nice guy. I would kill for someone like that." My dad said.

"Whats wrong with our relationship Ashley?" Andy asked.

"No that's not what I meant Andy." My dad said.

"No . Tell me what is wrong with our relationship? If you would kill for a guy like Jordan? Am I not good enough you?" Andy asked raising his voice.

"You know what. You take every little thing so serious." My dad fired back.

"I take every serious. Says the person who gets jealous over a fan calling me DADDY." Andy spat.

"Well excuse me for be overprotective over someone I love!" My dad yelled.

"Overprotective? You were not. Overprotective is when you are protecting someone from harm. Getting jealous over a fan is pathetic!!!" Andy yelled.

"I'm pathetic? Says the one who is always answering for someone else. Says the person who gets mad if something doesn't go their way!!" My dad yelled back.

"You be the one talking. Before we got together you were the alcoholic and the slit of the band!!" Andy yelled.

I didn't want to hear anymore. I ran into my room and closed the door. I got call and it was from Raven.

"Hey Raven." I greeted.

"Dont hey me. This is all your fault!!" She yelled through the phone

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"Alex is going out with Jaclyn all because of you." She said.

"I'm sorry Alex is going out with Jaclyn I am. But it ain't my fault that you were to scared to ask him out." I said racing my.voice.

"I'm scared. Says the bitch who got mad that Sam was kissing another girl." She said.

"Fuck you Raven!!!" I yelled.

I threw my phone against the walll and it shattered. I grabbed my wallet and jacket and left my room.

When I was coming out of my room I could hear Andy and my dad moaning. Great they are having sex.
I wrote a note to them.

"Dear everybody
If you are reading this than I already left.
I can't do it anymore. I tried my hardest. Jordan. I am so sorry that I hurt you. I didn't mean to. I hope you can forgive me. Raven I am so sorry that Alex is dating Jaclyn. I thought you guys were dating. You will always be my best friend. Ghost you are the most funniest person I met. You always made me laugh when I was feeling sad or depressed. You were always there. Alex you are the best guiatist I ever met. Keep shredding those notes.
Sam, I will always love you as a brother. You were there for me when other people wasn't. I hope you have a good life.
Andy, you are the best person that my dad has ever met. Your love story with my father is so sweet. I hope you guys will get married some day. Dad. I am so sorry that I let you down. I tried to stay strong for you and Andy but I failed. You were trying to be the best father when you were away on tour. You are the best father a girl could ask for. Don't worry I'm ok. You raised me since mom died and you done an awesome job. I wish that we could have spent more time together. I was causing to much trouble for everybody. This is for the best. I love you all.
                                                Love,
                                         Rebel Purdy"

I put the note on the table. I got on my motorcycle and left towards Juliets

Ashley POV

After my and Andy's fun I went down stairs to get a cup of water. When I was in the kitchen there was a note on the table. I picked it up and read it.

"No, no, no. ANDY!!!" I yelled.

My baby is gone.

Rebel POV

I got to Juliets and she knows the plan. She dyed my hair blond and add a pink streak in my hair, also put some new.clothes on. She gave me a duffel bag with clothes,money and a new I.D.

"You are no longer Rebel Purdy. You are now Avril Lavigine. I am gonna miss you." Juliet said.

I looked at her and gave her a tight hug.

"I will visit you Jules . Donnt tell my dad. When the time comes I'll come back." I said.

I let go of her. We said goodbye. I left her house. I jumped on my bike and left. I drove by my house too see evruone was there. I parked across the street and looked at my house. I could see my dad crying son is everybody else. I shook my head. I got on my bike turned it on and rode towards New York. Leaving my past behind. I'm no longer Rebel Purdy. I am now. Avril Lavigine.

Last chapter. Sequel will be up.