Chapter 9.

Rebel POV

Kina. Why was she doing here. Kina is my dad's girlfriend. I know Ashley Purdy the womanizer had girlfriend. He did. Deal with it. Well they had a good relationship till she abused me and cheated on my father.

"Dad let's just go. Before she gets hit." I said. Pulling him hoping she won't see us.

"Well, well,well what do we have here." Kina sneered. God please give me the strength to not beat the shit out of her.

"Hello Kina." My father scolded.

"Oh. Are you still upset about me hitting your daughter and cheating in you?" She laughed. I was clenching my fist so hard that my nails digged in my nails drawing blood.

"What do you want Kina?" My father asked annoyed.

"I want you. I know your not seeing anyone." She walked over to my dad rubbing her hands on his chest."just like old times." She said. I pushed her off my father and got in between her and my father. What I'm about to say will change everything.

"Your wrong Miss I think I need to dress like a slut every day. He is dating someone. Also for your info he ain't straight he's gay." Her mouth hunged open. My father skin colored drained from him."Have a nice life." I said happily. Grabbing my dad's hand.

We got out to the motorcycle that probably one of the boys brung up. My father turned towards me and gave me the look. As in what the hell were you thinking.

"Before you say anything dad. I know you are gay and have a crush on Andy. Don't worry I won't tell him but you need to because he likes you. I actually give you my blessing." I said.

"Wow. I thought I would never get my daughters blessing" he said sarcastic. "But Rebel you shouldn't try to get people together if they don't want to." He said getting in the bike.

"That's the thing dad he likes you. When you said you liked someone he was crushed. We also had a conversation about how much he likes you." I said getting on the bike. He sighed heavily

"Rebel. I'm not so sure. This might mess up the band. I'm known as Ashley Purdy the womanizer." He said starting the bike and heading off.

"Have you even tried to do anything different. I might not know Andy that well, but I'm pretty sure that he knows you better than anyone. He had been in live with you for years. You just don't see it." I said. I sound desperate. I want this to work. Plus I shipped it a long time ago.

"I don't know. I'll think about it." He said pulling in the driveway.

We got off the bike and headed into the house. When I opened the door I was tackled by my band mates. They were shouting stuff like. "Don't you ever do that again", "are you crazy", "I want tacos." We all looked at Ghost. He is like obsessed with the band member of Motionless in White that he told us to call him ghost. Everybody laughed. I heard somebody cleared their throat. Of course it was my father.

"Right." I pushed everybody off of me and stood up.
The guys took notice and stood up. If course I didn't see Alpha. I'm gonna have a talk with her.

"Dad these are my band mates. This is Alex Quinn, Kellin's son. Sam Radke, Ronnie's son, this little guy who says he wants tacos is Ryan Manson, Marylin Manson so, but he prefers ghost. We have one more other player, but she ain't currently here." I said. My dad put on a thinking face.

"Let me talk to them in the kitchen." He said walking towards the kitchen.

"You guys better go you don't want him to wait." The all went into the kitchen with scared faces

I walked u to the living room to see a CC in a dog suit.

"Um if you don't mind me but why are u in a dog suit?" I asked

"Oh hi. Aren't you a little young to be seeing Ashley?" He asked. What?!?!

"CC you idiot. This is my daughter Rebel." My father said as he slapped CC In the head.
"And Rebel the reason he has a dog suit on is, because he is an idiot." My dad joked. Cc just pouted.

"I'm not a idiot." He grumbled. "So did you tell her yet?" CC asked.

"Tell me what?" I asked confused.

"Well I was gonna tell you later but CC had to ask." My dad aaid giving CC a glare. CC just smiled.

"Tell me what?" I asked again.

"Well I know how much you've always wanted to go to one of our concerts. We have a show tomorrow in Philadelphia and I was wondering would you like to go?" He asked.

"O MY JINXX I GET TO GO TO A BLACK MOTHERROSE VEIL BRIDES CONCERT." I yelled.

"Ok. Calm down Rebel."my dad said holding me. We heard a knock on the door and me and Sam looked at each other.

"I got it.' We both said. We ran to the door, but I didnt see my dads guitar case so I tripped and landed on Sam when he opened the door.

"Damn. Girls are already falling for you. Litralley." I looked up and saw...

Cliffhanger. Haha. This kinda a long chapter. You guys should read blackveilbridesfan23 stories there really good. See ya next chapter✌