Chapter.5.

Ashley

"Um who was that?" Jinxx asked.

"Um Andy how about you tell them." I said looking at Andy. He just nodded.

"Well that's Rebel. Ashley's daughter."  Everybody was in shock.
Wow I didn't expect it to be such a surprised. But Rebel had tears running down her face something must have happened.

"Guys I'm gonna go check on Rebel." I turned around and walked up to her room.

When I got to the door. I heard muffled cries. I knocked on her door.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"It's your dad." I could hear her getting off her bed.

I heard a click of the lock and looked at Rebel she looked horrible. All of a sudden she collapsed. Lucky enough I caught her.

"Rebel keep your eyes open." I said panicking. She opened her eyes one more time.

"I love you Dad."then she passed out.

"Rebel!!! Wake up. ANDY!!" I screamed.
Then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Ashley what happened?" Andy asked.

"I don't know she just collapsed. Call an ambulance. NOW" I yelled.

"Ashley?"Jake said.

"What?" I asked. He was pointing at her wrist.

I looked down and I saw blood coming from it. Oh god I hope she didn't do what I hope she didn't. I took her wrist and rolled her sleeves up. And there was 3 new cuts with old ones to. Then we herd sirens. I picked her up and carried her down the stairs.

Then the paramidcs came and took her. Me Andy and the rest of the guys hopped in my car and drove.

"Ashely slow down your going to kill us!!!" Jinxx said.

I didn't listen to them. I ran two red lights and almost hit a car. When we got to the hospital I parked the car and jumped out and ran to the hospital. I went up to the desk and let me tell you the nurse is wearing too much make up. 

"May I help you." The nurse said leaning over trying to show her boobs keep trying girl keep trying.

"I need to see Rebel Purdy." I sain impatient.

" She in the operating room. You can't see her, but I can give you pleasure if u want." She said winking

"Listen hear. My daughter is in that operating room. I need to see her. And stop trying to get guys first you are wanting too much make up and hat shirt 10 time s small. So shut the fuck up and let me see my daughter!!!!!," I yelled.

Somebody placed a hand on my shoulder and it was Andy.

"Ash calm down." He said pulling let into a hug. Then I just broke down crying.

"Andy I can't lose her I just can't. This is all my fault. If I didn't leave for 2 years this would not have happened.", I said.

" Ash don't say that. She going to be ok. I don't know her that well but I can guarantee you that she is gonna fight." Andy said.

"Ashley Purdy?" Somebody said I looked and I saw that it was the doctor.

"Yes. How is Rebel? Is she alive?.'
I said I need to know if she Is ok.

"Well Mr.Purdy I'm sorry to say that your daughter is in a coma." I couldn't believe it
My baby is in a coma.

Hey guys another new chapter. I was kinda having problems with it because I'm trying to update my other story  working on and school had been hard. I hope you guys like it. ✌listen to this song I love it.