Chapter.21.

Rebel POV
I was awake when my dad came in the room. He sat on the small bed and talked.

"Rebel, I know I can't take back what I did but when you yelled at me you reminded me of Kina. I couldn't deal with it and I slapped you. I am really sorry Rebel." My dad said.

"Its Ok dad. I should not have yelled at you." I said.

I gave him a hug and he retuned it. We heard a knock and Sam was at the door. My dad nodded and got up and left.

"Hey Sam." I said.

"I have to do this now or I will regret it." He said.

I was confused but than he sat on the bed and he kissed me.

He is kissing me. The Sam Radke the guy who I have had a crush since I was 11 is kissing me!!!!

"Guys were at the hotel!" Jinxx yelled.
Me and Sam pulled away.

,"We, should go." I said awkwardly.

"Yeah." He said.

We walked out and I went by my father and hugged him.

"Dad your the best father in the world. I love you soo much that I wouldn't give you up for anything." I said sweetly.

"What do you want Rebel?" My dad questioned .

"That hurts me. You think your own daughter always asks you for stuff?? But since you asked. I was wondering if later tonight me and my friends can go and have fun?" I asked.

"Um I don't know about that Rebel." He said.

We walked into the hotel and of course there is a Slutty girl working. Where did we stop at. A motel 6?!?!?

"Yes may I help you?" She asked in a slutty voice.

"Yes can we have 2 suites." My dad said.

"Sure. If you need anything and I mean anything you know where to find me." She said leaning over the counter.

You could totally tell she had a boob job. I'm done with these hoes.

"Dad come on your fiance is waiting." I acted.

"What?" My dad and slut said.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm his daughter Rebel and his fiance over here." I pulled Andy over."Is waiting for him. They have been together for 3 years. He just proposed to my dad a week ago." I said.

I am in soo much trouble. I looked back and my band and BVB were laughing.

The girl gave the keys to my dad and turned away. I took one key away from dad and dragged my band to the elevator.

"Rebel!" Andy and Ashley both yelled.

I gave them a smile and the elevator doors shut

"I can't believe you just done that Rebel." Ghost laughed .

"Well she was getting on my nerves. Plus this will help the plan more." I said.

"About the plan. How are we going to break Andy Mike.He will know if it's broken?" Alex questioned.

"I don't know." I said.

"I got it. We switch his mike for a bother Mike that ain't connected." Raven said.

"Thats brilliant." Sam said.

"Thats is the plan now." I said.

The elevator doors open and we were greeted with my old band. Before I made this band I was in this one band called Caraphernelia luckily it was just the lead singer