chapter .18.

This chapter is just gonna be Rebel and Sam. Flashbacks, memories will occur.

Sam POV

After that incident at Starbucks Abby wont shut the hell up. I have to admit she kinda did deserve it. The only reason why I'm dating Abby is that she threatened to hurt Rebel.

"Like who does she think she is? You know how long this hair took? 2 hours. That stupid suicidal emo bitch will pay." Abby said angrily.

That is it.

"Abby I'm done. I'm tired of your bullshit and everything!!!! I lost the one true person that I loved and cared about and its all your fault!!!!" I yelled.

"0k. I'm gonna let that slide. Dont act like you care for her. She is gonna kill herself I know it." She said.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU STUPID BLOND BITCH!!" I yelled.

She quickly ran out of the house. I heard my phone playing The drug in me is you. I knew that was Rebels ringtone.

I quickly ran down the stairs almost tripped going down it. I grabbed my phone and answered it.

(Italics is Rebel. Bold is Sam.)

Hello

Sam

Rebel? What's wrong?

Nothing I was just wondering how you were.

I'm fine how about you?

Been better.

Yeah. I broke up with Abby.

Rebel POV

I was jumping up and down. He broke up with Abby.

Why did you break up with her.

She was keeping me away from my true friends.

Aww. Your still not off the hook.

Eh it was worth of a shot. I gotta go to bed ill see you in the morning. Luv ya Rebel.

Goodnight and luv ya to Sam.

I hanged up. I grabbed my pack of cigarettes and lit one. I remember the first time me amd Sam met.

~Flash back~

"What are you gonna do now bitch? Are you gonna cry?" Abby and her minion said.

"Please leave me alone." I said.

"No. I don't want to." Abby snickered.

Then a shadow was over me.

"I think my friend said to leave her alone." Somebody said.

"Oh shut up. I can do whatever I want to." Abby said.

"No. You can't. You think you can. The whole world does no evolves around you. Now scat before I mess up your face even more." The person said.

They all gasped and ran off. I picked my books up and put them in my bag. The stranger lent down and picked up my music book.

"Here you go." The person said sweetly. I looked up and it was a guy.

"Thanks." I said and he meant and hand and help me stand up.

"My name is Sam Radke." He said. I was surprised that he was Ronnies son.

"I'm Rebel Purdy." I said.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Thats where our friendship start was when he stood up for me. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

I grabbed another cigarette and lit it. Tomorrow is gonna be awesome. Andley will be real.

Hello I'm back thses updates are going a little slow because I'm still depressed, That Christian Thompson left Falling In Reverse and Ghost left Motionless In White.
😞😞😞 See ya💔