chapter.14.

Rebel POV

"Dad. Change of plans. You are taking me to Starbucks." I said.

I went to the kitchen and threw away the box. I went back I to the living room and they were waiting by the door.

"Lets go." My dad said.

"Boy have you see how long this beauty take?" I asked.

"Do youbknow how long this beauty take?" Andy mimcked me.

"children stop fighting and get in the car." My dad said.

"Yes father." Me and Andy both said in unison.

We looked at each other and laughed.

"I am dealing with kids."my dad laughed and head outside.

Me and Andy followed but Andy was in front of me and I decided to jump on his back.

"What the he'll are you doing." He asked while laughing.

"I got bored. Now go my gazelle peasent." I said.

"Oh my lord." He said.

He carried me to the truck and sat me down. I opened the truck door and got in. I had some questions that they are gonna answer. Finally dad got in to the drivers seat and Andy got into the passenger seat . Then went to starbucks.

We were at a red light so this is the perfect time to ask.

"Hey dad?" I said

"Yes?" My dad said.

"I gotta question ." I said.

"Ok. Whats the question ?" Dad asked.

"Can you tell me more about this boyfriend you had? He sounds really nice." I said.

My dad looked nervous but Andy looked more nervous.

"Why do you want to know?" My dad asked nervously.

"I might know him." I said.

"Well what do u want to know?" He asked.

"Everything besides the sex." I said.

"Ok well we met at the park. I was probably 17 and i came out of a abusive relationship. Well I was the swings, and this guy came up to me and asks whats wrong. I of course told him. Them after that we started to hang out we came closer. He took me to the park at the spot we met at and that's when he asked if I wanted to be his boyfriend." He said smilling at the memory.

"How did you feel when he asked?" Andy asked. This is gonna get juicy.

"I felt like I could fly. That I was finally happy." He said. I can tell he really loved Andy.

"Not trying to sound pushy but why do he break up with you?" I asked.

"I broke up with him. He deserved a whole lot better." Dad said. I could tell its a painful memory.

"Here we are." Andy said.

I gave my dad and Andy a kissed on the cheek and whispered into andys ear.

"Don't worry I gots this." I said and hopped out of the truck.

When I went in I could see the guys except Sam all in our spot. I walked over and sat down by ghost. I look to the side and there is an empty chair.

"Hey its ok." Ghost said slugging his arm around me.

"I guess." I said.

"How about you go and get us some coffee Reb it'll make you feel." Alex said.