Chapter.26.

Rebel POV

Abby was in my bunk kissing Sam!!!

"WHY IN THE FLYING FUCK ARE.YOU FUCKING DOING IN MY FUCKING BUNK YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH!!!" I yelled.

Lucky everybody else was inside the gas station so nobody could hear me yell

"Rebel this is not what it looks like." Sam said.

He quickly jumped off the bunk.

"Not what it looks like? You are stupid if you fucking dick. While everybody else is hanging out and stuff here you are shoving your tongue down a sluts throat!!" I yelled in his face.

"Rebel lets go back in the front room." My dad said.

We were heading out with my dad.

"Lucky my mother isn't dead. How did it feel when your dad didn't save her?" She laughed.

I stopped in my tracks so did my dad. I turned around.

"What the fuck did you just fucking say?" I asked her walking towards her.

"You heard me. I bet it really sucks that your stupid excuse of a father didn't save her." She said.

"Now lets all calm do-" I cut Sam off by shoving him away from Abby.

Now she was not protected. I got up in her face.

"If you say one more thing about my fathe or mom I will fucking end you bitch." I spat.

"Yout mom was better off dead." She said.

That was it. I slapped Abby in the face and shoved her on the floor. I kicked her in the stomach and she groaned in pain. I picked her up by her hair and kneed her in the face.Sam grabbed me but I turned around and punched him in the face.

I ran off the bus and head into town. I was walking till I found a alleyway. I saw a group of teenage kids.

"Hey aren't you the lead singer of the band Falling Angels?" One person asked.

"Yea. And who are you guys?" I asked.

"I'm Alley. That's Ricky. And that one over there is Johnny." Alley said.

Johnny is really cute.

"You wanna hit?" Ricky asked holding out a blunt to me.

"Why the hell not." I said.

I grabbed the blunt and took a long ouff out of it. I passed it to Johnny. We head to Alleys apartment and hunged out there.

"Here try this." Johnny said.

He handed me a Jack Daniels bottle.

"Boy I know about this it runs in my family. I can drink this in one drink." I said.

"Oh really? Prove it." Alley said.

I shruuged my shoulder. Once I drunk that whisky I turned into my father. After a couple more drink and blunts we exchanged numbers and I left.

While I was walking I bumled into someone. I looked up and it was Andy.

"Hey Andy what up man?" I asked.

He turned around hug.

"Woah man." I said.

"We all were so worried about you. Wait have youve been drinking?" He asked me.

"Uh yea. Guess what there is this drung called weed and you need to try it." I said giggling.

Andy shook his jead and he took my hand and we walked back to the bus. On thw way there I was hopping skipping and everything.

"Rebel calm down." Andy said.

"Calm down? Nobody calmed down my father while he was drunk and fucking girls. But you know what he stopped it all for you Andy. He is in love with you still just like in high school." I slurred.

"Rebel I think you just need to lie down." He said.

"Hold on." I said.

I pulled out a joint and lit it. I wasn't drunk but I was sure high. I took a big puff until someone took it away.

"What the fuck man." I said.

"Rebel get on the bus." Andy said.

"Fine." I said.

I got on the bus.

"Rebel where the hell were you??" My dad asked.

"At a apartment with friends." I said.

"Are you high and drunk?" He asked.

"Yes and no. I'm high but i am not drunk." I said.

"Who in the hell gave you weed?" My dad questioned.

"I think his name was Ricky. Yeah Ricky did. Than this really really cute guy name Johnny Challanges me." I said.

"What. What did he challaage u to do was it bad?" My dad asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Dad he just Challanges me to drink a whole bottle of Jack in one drink. And I did." I giggled.

"Here lets lay you down." Andy said.

They helped me walk to the couch. I guess everyone else is sleeping. Suckers. Andy and Ashley settled on the couch in front of me. They are in a deep conversation.

"When is the tour?" I asked.

They looked at me weird.

"What tour?" Ashley asked.

"The Relentless Tour. Duh." I said.

"Rebel you are talkong about my movie I made." Andy said.

"Oh. Anywho where is the tramp at? Is she still on this bus with that no good persons name I will not say?" I asked.

"Oh boy. Andy you can tell her." My dad said.

"Why do I have to. You should." Andy said.

"Tell me what." I said.

I'm standing up right now tapping my foot impatiently.

"Sam and Abby left and he said he is never coming back."my dad said.

My world came crashing down.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

I let out a sob and almost collapsed. I would've collapsed if Andy didn't catch me. He hugged me.

I held onto his leather jacket and cried my eyes out. Thats what I did that night. I cried and cried with my dad and Andy with me.

Another chapter. Its been awhile..I've been watching American Satan non-stop. Lol. See ya next chapter. ✌