4.) Wild Flowers

Ugh 😑 the picture thing wouldn't work but I put up a video so that you guys can watch! Credit to the person who made the video!! Ok I'm done 😂‼️

I went to Melemele meadow to make flower crowns for my Pokémon. Then all of a sudden, Gladion and Lillie teleport to where I am with Nebby. Woah! I said as I jumped back. They landed into the flowers. After that Lillie explained why they teleported. So we decided that me and Lillie make flower crowns while Gladion trains. While that. Gladion has a gift for me. He holds up a flower and puts it in my hair. I blushed and he smiled. An hour passes by and we all decided to take Malasada's to go. Hey Moon. Yeah? I say to Gladion. I don't want it. I'm kinda full and yeah. Oh! Ummm... sure! I say. We were both blushing at the same time. Awww! Cute! Lillie awes. We blush even harder. After that. We decided to have a sleepover at my house. Lillie takes the couch and I sleep in my bed. Umm... so where am I gonna sleep? He says. Ummm... you could sleep with Moon! Lillie says. Um I guess... I was blushing the whole night. Because I've never been so close to a boy in my life. And I'd never slept with one either! In the morning everything was back to normal. After they left, I see a book on my bed. I read the cover and it belonged to Gladion. I read it in secretly. (Day 1 on my journey. I've already met a cute girl. Her name is Moon. I want to get to know her better. So I'm going to try and follow her,)
I turned a few pages forward and found this: ( why do I think about her constantly? I mean it's not like I like her but... she's nice, sweet, kind, and cute at times. Ugh! Enough that! Think Gladion Think! I just wonder... does she like me back??)
I was blushing like crazy. Moon! I hear a voice. I put the journal back where it was. I pretended to be eating ( just imagine what you would eat lol ) oh I think I forgot my journal here sorry. It's ok. I say. Then he leaves. I just wonder... does he like me that much??

Sorry I don't write much but at least I wrote a chapter today!!! But yh let me know if you want more or I'll just write if I want to. 😂💀‼️