1.) Not Friends, But Not Enemies Either.

Skip this if you know the introduction. It's just basically what you have seen in the main story of Sun And Moon. Also, this is my first story so please don't hate. I'm going to try my best on this story 🙏🏻 so hope you like it!! ☺️😊

Introduction:
Help nebby! Says the mysterious blond. I later found out that her name was Lillie. When I finished my trials on melemele, I then went to Akala island. Then, that's when I met a guy named Gladion. Well, my opinion on him is, well, I kinda felt a little bad for him because one of the team skull grunts said that he was a homeless kid. But he's okay anyways. During my journey, I started to think about him a little more. There was so many questions that I wanted to ask him. Like who's his mother? How are you homeless? Why do you work for team skull? Until I got on Ula'ula island. Team skull captured Lillie and GLADION blamed it on me and dragged me into a battle. I eventually won and Gladion says sorry and we try and find Lillie in the Aether Foundation. We find her and I find out that Gladion and Lillie are siblings. Then I have to battle Lusamine. I win and the ultra wormhole opens and they go into the hole. And nebby turns into this weird form. The next morning, either Gladion or Lillie or Hau gives me some kind of flute. Gladion then gets us to Poni Island. And we go to exeggutor island to get the other flute. Then we head to the altar of the sun. Me and Lillie both play the flutes and then nebby turns into the legendary Pokemon Lunala. Then nebby flies is to ultra space to rescue Lusamine. Lusamine battled me and I won. Then after the battle, nilago let's Lusamine go and we took Lusamine out of the wormhole. After all of that mess, I finally go to Ula'ula island to beat the elite four and become champion. But before I went, there was a person I would least expect. It was Gladion. He challenged me to one final battle. I win again. Then he says this "I Know we're not friends but we're not enemies either" I actually never understood what that meant. But I beat the elite four and Professor Kukui And become champion. After that, we had a big party and eventually found out that Lillie was leaving to Kanto with her mother. I was sad but I had to understand that she's leaving because she can get to become a Pokemon trainer and get stronger like me. After the party and till the next day. We say our goodbyes. Gladion then becomes Aether Foundations president until his mom comes back. But, there is still more to come during being champion...

Announcement!!: sorry this is all about the introduction but the next chapter will be about moon and Gladion 😊☺️ hoped you enjoyed the introduction and pass this is where it get real!