10.) Questions

I'm sorry but I been getting into a lot of more anime 😅 here's chapter 10 for you. enjoy! 😊

Moon's POV

It was a spring day and I was watering the flowers. Until of course Gladion texted me.

Almost Bae ❤️: umm hey. Can you meet me at the Hau'oli city beach at 5:00 pm?

Me: sure! But why?

Almost Bae ❤️: it's a surprise ;)

Did he ask me on a date? Well maybe it's a date but I mean he is a rival to me and it would be weird if we liked each other if we were rivals! Oh well! I gotta get ready Oh my Arceus! So I rushed to my room and dug through my closet. I then found a yellow dress with pink little flowers on the skirt part of the dress. I then start to fix my hair. I curl my hair and leave my hair down. I then put a flower hair clip on. And I wear some white fancy shoes on. Officially ready. I come out and my mom sees me. Oh! What's the big occasion honey? Are you going on a date?? I was caught. Um yes but please let me- it's ok! Your old enough and I'll support you! She interups. Wow thanks! I say. I'm only doing this to get grandchildren! She says. Mom!! I shout. Okay okay! Have fun! And stay safe. Ok! I shout back. I then walk to the beach. Oh you actually came. I hear a familiar male voice. It was Gladion sitting on the Sand. I-. He then stopped to look and my whole outfit and he blushed. And then I look at hi whole outfit and then see him wearing a black fancy jacket with a white shirt on bottom. And his jeans. I blush a little bit and didn't say a word. So... why'd you ask me here? I questioned. Oh I just wanted to give you this. He then holds a white box. I grab it. Is it okay if I open it? He nods. I open it. And it was a beautiful gold heart locked. I look at it in amazement. Do you like it? He asks. I... LOVE IT! I say. Oh let me put that on you! He insisted. He put it on me and it's beautiful. And I also had a question to a-ask you. He stutters.
.
.
.

Will you... be my girlfriend?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG HE POPPED THE QUESTION AHH!!! but cliffhanger lol 😋😛 but it's a short chapter and I'm sorry. But at least something at least happened on this chapter. Ok! I'll see you guys next chapter bye!! 😂😌😊