3.) A Embarassing Encounter

Moon's POV

I was on my way to Poni Plains to train my team up a bit. So I trained and trained until the sun went down. I decided to camp since I didn't have a choice. So I was changing into my sleeping clothes in my tent, until I hear a familiar voice... Gladion! I rushed to change but I wasn't fast enough. Moon! Moon? I hear him call out my name. He finds the tent and he was about to unzip it until I say: "don't come in I'm changing!". Oh. he says. Inside the tent I was blushing like crazy. Then, when I was done changing, I get out. So.. what do you need? I ask. Oh hau says to give this malasada to you because I was staying at Poni Island today. But you know you don't have to set camp here. You can just stay in a hotel room with me. He says. Oh ok! I couldn't get to the hotel because there was to many wild Pokemon to deal with. I say. So me and him go to The hotel. We get inside the room and I put my stuff down. We talk for a little while and order some food and eat. And we go to sleep. I wake up at 5 AM. I couldn't go back to sleep and decided to take a little walk. Then I gaze up at the stars and watch. Not sleepy huh? A voice behind me says. I turn around. Gladion walkes right next to me. Something wrong? He says I turn around to blush. No nothing, I only like to take little walks because I like to think things over from yesterday and think that today is a brand new day. Oh... me too. He says. We stand there for a while till the sun rises. He puts his hand on top of mine. I blush and smile. He does the same. Then, we go back to the hotel together and pack our stuff together. And we leave on a ship back to melemele. We both say goodbye to each other and take go our separate ways. When I get back home, hau was there to greet me with a hug. I hug him back and I tell him what happened. And he totally fangirled or should I say fanboyed? Oh whatever. But he totally shipped me and Gladion together. I'm just afraid that he won't like me back.

HI GUYS!! Ok so this is part 3 for you guys! And I FUCKING LOVE GLADION IN THE ANIME 😍😍😘

SUCH A BADASS 😂😂❤️ but enough that though bc In the anime, he uses a DRAMATIC ASS Z MOVE 😂❤️💀 but whatever

SUCH A BADASS 😂😂❤️ but enough that though bc In the anime, he uses a DRAMATIC ASS Z MOVE 😂❤️💀 but whatever. I'll try and update this story tomorrow if I can. Bye!! 😘❤️😂‼️💀