BONUS CHAPTER!

((A/N): Since i love you all so much, I'll do a bonus chapter! It won't be that long though)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon's POV
I was cooking dinner at my house until I heard the doorbell ring. I stop what I'm doing and walk over to open the door. To my surprise, it was Gladion.

"Hey. I came to check up on ya." He says. Wait, did I hear right? Check up on me? I thought with a tint of pink on my cheeks. "Would you like to stay over? I'm cooking up dinner." I say and ask. "Yeah sure if it's no problem I guess." He says. I let him in. And he goes over to sit on the couch while I go back to cooking

"Do you need help?" He asks. "No I'm fine." I reply. He then suddenly goes towards me and chopped up some vegetables. "It's the least I can do." He says while chopping up some vegetables. I look over to him and smile. "Thanks" I say.

Time Skip~
Me and Gladion cooked up some soup for dinner. I look over to Gladion and he looked over at me. "I've got to admit, your cooking is pretty good." He says looking down with a blush. I smile. "Well, it wouldn't be this great without you." I blurted out. I cover my mouth right after that. What was I thinking saying that!? I thought.

He looks towards me with a massive blush reaching to his ears. "O-oh really?" He asked. "I'm sorry. T-that just c-came out." I say almost exploding of embarrassment. then he smiles softly. "Thanks." He says. "No problem." I say returning the smile.

Another Time Skip~
While Gladion finishes up eating. I need to figure out where Gladion will sleep. I can't make him sleep on the couch, that would be rude! The floor? No that would be rude too. But if I slept on the floor or couch, it would be uncomfortable! What should I do? He wouldn't want to sleep with me anyways! "Moon?" I snap out of my thoughts to see Gladion. "Oh sorry. I spaced out. I replied. "If you don't mind... can you sleep with me?" I asked shyly. It took a moment for him to respond. "Sure." He said. Me and him climb into bed. "Hey Moon?" He asked "what's up?" I reply. "I love you." I giggle.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((A/N): Hey whats up guys? I know I don't watch or play Pokémon anymore but this is a token of my appreciation for the people who read my horrible writing when I was starting off as an author. I just need to say thank you for the people who took their time out of their day to read my horrible writing. So thanks.)